let her go

Stacey's pov:
I decided to take a walk since once again my crush fell asleep on the couch. It had gotten dark as I realized I walked so far from home. I walked fast, hearing the sound of men whistling when I walked by. I hadn't made it home yet when I got halted as a man in a dark jacked grabbed onto me and threw me to the wall. I fell to the ground looking up at the man. He had black hair, red eyes, a jacket and ripped pants.

"Hey there little miss~" he cooed. "Wanna hook up?"

He didn't give me time to answer and grabbed my wrists, pulling me up and pinning me down in a dark alley against the wall.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Why should I?" He said getting ready to try to make out with me.
That's when a dark voice from behind him tapped him on the shoulder saying:
"Because she said so. Lay your filthy tongue on her and your dead." In a deadly tone.

The black haired man looked at the hooded figure and sneered. "Get los-" before he could finish the figure gave him a hard punch on his face making him fall to the floor. I couldn't move as the man in the hoodie began to punch him in the face. The black hooded man looked up at me and told me to run. I didn't have time to see who he was and bolted out of there, letting the sound of the black haired mans screams ring in my ear.

I ran and ran until I couldn't hear the sounds of the punches as well. Panting, I made it inside my house. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that sashin wasn't there, which didn't surprised me until I couldn't find him in the house.

"Where did he go?" I whispered to myself. The image of man in the hoodie came back to me as I thought for a moment. 'that mans clothes seemed oddly familiar.....'

Sashins pov:

"If you ever dare touch Stacey again." I said as I bend down to his ear and whispered.

"I will kill you."