cowboy men???

Sashins POV:
I heard the sound of chuckling from behind me only to turn around and nearly get hit by an arrow. It shot past me nearly getting me by the ear.
It was to my surprise that there were two men side by side. The One on the left looked like in his 80s, Gray hair and mustache as to the on on the right seemed more like a teenager, with orange hair and freckles, his face an oval shape.They both wore cowboy costumes like if it was Halloween, not really caring that it was cold. They both had cowboy hats with bows and arrows for weapons like an Indian, though the teenage boy had a knife strapped on his belt plus a weapon that I have never seen before.....

"well, well, well, what do you think we have here son?" Said the old man.
"idk dad but to me it looks like a snow shoe hair." The son replied.

'snow shoe hair?' I told myself. Puzzled I turned to the front to see an actual snow shoe hair layed across the snow in front of me. I sighed with relief as the two grabbed the rabbit and left.

Struggling to get myself up I sank back to the floor with my head up, staring at the door wondering why the owner of the house hadn't heard me fall?

Then I found out why.

A cold breeze flew on my face, not making me realize that my hood came off since putting my hood on made me become invisible.
To the corner of my eye I noticed a girl walking on the side walk, walking towards the yellow house I was laying down next to.

She had orange hair and a green eye that one was exposed while the other covered yet her eye sparkled in the cold thin air. She wore a uniform that had her a name on it.

'Stacey' was what it read as she made it to the house only to stop and look at me. I flinched 'making my sprained ankle painful than before' barely realizing that my hood came off.

She knelt in front of me and asked if I was ok. Her voice sounded like a wind chime. I tried to tell her that I was fine but as soon as I opened my mouth.

Everything went black.

To be continued....