Diffirent thoughts

When I woke up, it wasn’t like I thought it would be. My mind wasn’t hazy, my body didn’t hurt, and most of all, I was in a car. It was a nice car, and I had a blanket by me. I didn’t have any cuts, or bruises, I was fine. Ahead of this car, I could see Starleys car, and the familiar surroundings of the hotel I stayed at when I did a shoot.

how you feeling?” This guy’s voice drifted into my head, relaxing my tense body. It was just Mark.

“I really don’t know.” He had come around to the passenger side, unbuckling my seat belt and folding the blanket.

“I found you by an Alley, you were crying, and I brought you home. Starley let me drive you to the shoot.” I let my feet touch the ground, my legs refusing to stand up, and mark lifted me up. “You’re still a little dehydrated.” And he carried me in side, my face snuggled into his chest.

“I’m sorry.” I muffled into his t-shirt, tighting my grip on his shoulders. We were in the Elevator, and I couldn’t help but scan my eyes for Wes truck. It wasn’t there. Who knows way, but I felt like crying, Wes can’t just disappear, just because I slapped Emma.

Mark was balancing me on his leg as he unlocked the door, and I let out a yawn, I was just so tired.

“Amelia, you’re really dirty, and sick, I need you to drink some water, okay? I know you’re really tired, but you can’t go to sleep.” His hand lingered on my face, as he placed me in the hard chair near the desk. I could hear the bathtub running and spotted my suit case in the corner. Starley must have packed for me.

Mark came back with a water bottle and some cheese crackers. I reached for the water bottle, my fingers scrambling to open it. I shot the water down my throat, taking loud gulps.

The water felt so good. It took away the burning at the back of my throat. And the next thing I knew, I finished off the bottle, and polished off the crackers. Mark was lifting me up again carrying me to the bathroom.

“Go ahead and wash up, after we can sleep, and you’ll be all better for the shoot tomorrow.”  And he left me sitting on the sink ledge, the tub all filled up. I moved my body to undress, but my muscles just couldn’t move, I was frozen and I just let the tears fall.

It was silly and childish, but I was crying because I couldn’t get me clothes. God what’s wrong with me?

“Amelia?” Mark questioned, peering his head into the bathroom door. He flung it open, taking one step with his long legs and swopping me up. He cradled me close, rubbing his large hands across my face, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

“I’m so pathetic!” I whaled out. “I can’t even get undressed!’ I continued crying and he pushed my body closer.

“Your just tired Angel, come on I’ll help you.” He stood me up and, like a child; I reached my arms out for him. He lifted my arms up, pulling my shirt over my head leaving me in a bra; he looked down placing his hands on my hips and taking off my shorts. He reached back up his hands coming back to unclip my bra.