Chapter One

I'm inside the ice cream shop few miles away from my home with my handsome boyfriend.

I said handsome not just because he's my boyfriend but because he really is.He is 6'3 tall,ocean blue eyes,killer jaw line and curly hair.

Always i hear people talking behind my back that i dont deserve such a handsome guy because im not pretty or special.But my dylan aka my boyfriend always said that im a different kind of beautiful and a kind soul.I believed him.

"Boo,what do you like?butterscotch as always?"dylan grined.

"Yeah!!you know me soo much!"Well I love this boy alot.

He gave the order to the waitress and after she left he caught my eyes with his.

"Baby do you know how much special you are and how much you mean to me?"i knew this coming.

I was crying yesterday with my bestfriend sali cause my insecurities overtook my confidence.No wonder sali must've told him.I'll catch her later.

"Baby,you don't have to care about the things those bitches say!I got my eyes on you for a reason.The reason is i love you.i love the beautiful innocent girl within you.your smile!!it drives me crazy always!"

I looked into his eyes.I was about to tear up.He read my eyes.He wrapped his arms around me and took me to a warm hug.

It felt like my insecurities flew far away scared of dylan.He's my healer,my painkiller,my everything.