chapter eight

I was recovering from the dylan and sali scandal and was minding my own business.of course my new addicted game helped me alot.

I didn't see manusha in game for like 2 weeks neither he texted me in g+.maybe he forgot me.well im not a person who texts first so let it be.we are not even that friends.

I finished my dinner and was watching a kdrama and my phone indicated a notification.oh well,here comes mr.bighead.

"Hey nuhansi..how are you?"

"Oh hello manusha.im good thanks..longtime no see..how are u btw?"

"Umm good i guess..yeah like 2 weeks..i was going through some stuff so yeah."

"Umm.."

"Not gonna ask what i went through?"

"Haha manusha,i guess i shouldn't peep in to others life if they dont want me to"

"I didn't say i wouldn't tell..i waited till u ask"

"Lmao,okay so what happened?"

"Hmm,me and my bestfriend broke up"

"Damn thats bad!im so sorry"

Sali came to my mind.i miss her.thats the truth.but i can never trust her again.

"Yeah..we have been bestfriends for like a year..i miss her soo much"

"I see..i kinda feel u..i went through the same thing recently "I dont know why i told that.

"Really??so we both are in the same boat huh?"

"Haha i guess"

"Nuha u okay?"

"Of course i am"

"Thats good..u know what i loved her more than a friend.i still do..i want her really bad but i dont know what to do"

"Manusha if it makes ur heart less heavy by telling me what happened ill listen to u"

"I dont know..im at my worst right now nuha"

"Okay tell me what happened"

"Nuha she was my bestfriend,i loved her but she didnt know that..i thought that i had no chance with her.so i started dating another girl.from that point on things started to change.she got angry..she threw hate at me.she got jealous and something even bad happened.her mom took her phone away so i had no way to contact her.last week she called and told that she's breaking our friendship and that she started to date some guy.it made me fall into my bottom.i was gonna confess my love for her but hearing about her new found guy i didn't.i lost everything nuha."

"Manusha,i dont know how to cheer u up..but u've to..in my point she loved u from the beginning..like u did..maybe u should try to contact her and confess ur love."

"I have no way nuha,she lost her phone and deleted g+ as well..she used only this as a social app..like u"

"I see,maybe future holds something for u two.dont lose hope..let the time do the healing.if i can help u in anyway ill do:)"

"nuha theres nothing u can do.thanks anyway."

"Ur welcome manusha"

"Why dont u call me manu like everyone else?"

"Should i??lol"

"Of course..thats how my friends call me"

"Okay manu:P"

"Btw nuha what happened with u?"

"What do u mean?"

"I mean the thing u said earlier..that u went through"

"Ah that..well i lost my boyfriend and my bestfriend at once together"

"Wait what that supposed to mean?"

"Yeah,my boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend"

"Damn that sucks!!!"

"I know,im good though..im moving on"

"Ill help u with that"

"Lol what?how??"

"Ill annoy u without letting u to think about those two"

"Hahaha u are crazy"

"Crazy for u"

"Lol whatttt kiddo?"

"Jk.jk..so did u have ur dinner nuha?"

"Yeah,u?"

"Yep.at what time u usually go to sleep?"

"Ummm 11?"

"Okay then now go to sleep..u wont be able to sleep till 12 from tomorrow onwards.enjoy ur final early sleep..lol"

"What are u upto kiddo?"

"Stop calling me kiddo!!!im not a kid"

"Fine fine uncle..good night"

"Good night nuha.have a good sleep.see u tomorrow "

"Bye."

"Bye "