chapter 10

At afternoon i went downstairs to watch TV.there was nothing to watch.so i was just going through instagram with the background music aka TV.

"Damn how these girls are so beautiful!!"i thought to myself.no i wasnt jealous or comparing..im just admiring.

Ring!ring!

"Im sure its bighead"

Yes i was 100% correct.

"Nuhaaaaa..class is overrr!"

"Haha okay..so whats next?"

"I would like to have my lunch,then go to bed and talk with you until u get bored of me.lol"

"Haha u r crazy..then go have lunch."

"Darling did u eat?"

"Ahem,darling?"

"Lmao sorry.i used to call my bestfriend with those names..so its hard to stop habits u see.."

"I see..its okay:P go eat and come..btw i had lunch..lol"

"Okayyyy nuha the sleepy queen..ill be back in 20 mins..dont sleep!"

"Okayy boss"

After like 30 mins manusha texted me.

"Miss.nuhansi..im back"

"Welcome back mr.manusha"

Without any thoughts i tapped on his profile picture there.he's obviously good looking but not as much as dylan.but i guess manusha is cuter than dylan.he has chubby cheeks and a beautiful smile.okay well i saw only this picture..i dont know why im even comparing manusha with dylan.

"So lets play a game..are u in miss.nuhansi?"

"What game?"

"Truth and dare?lol"

"Haha good way to know about someone's life huh?"

"Umm maybe or maybe not...are u in??"

"Okay..im first..truth or dare manu?"

"I choose truth"

Good he choose truth.i wanted to know his real age.he was kidding with me about that.

"Okay manu how old are u?"

"Hahahaha u dont trust me yeah??im 17 nuha:P one year younger to u but im sure im more mature than u.lol"

"Haha yeah..u said u are 21 at first so cant trust u with it..lmao"

"Okay truth or dare miss"

"Truth"

"Well nuha are u the only child of ur family?"

"Nope..ive a little sister..what about u??"

"Three boys including me"

"Thats fun!!elder or younger?"

"Both are elder..im the cute kid in family..lmao"

"Haha i see"

"No u dont..wait ill show"

He sent me a picture of him and his brothers when they were kids.true fact that he's the cutest of three.

"Awww u are cute!!"

"Thanks thanks miss..lol..so no picture for me??"

"Well mr.manusha i didnt ask u to show me pictures so u cant ask that from me..hahahah"

"Ruuuuude!!!i wont eat ur beautiful face!send a picture sleepy queen!"

"Noway and fyi im ugly asf."

"So what..im not gonna date u..lol"

"Ofc i wont date a kid Lol"

"Savage!im not a kiddddd!"

"U are a kid!!"

I heard my door bell.possibly mom and dad should be home.

"Brb bh..moms here"

"Okay miss..miss u"

I didnt wait to reply for the last text.ran downstairs and opened the door for mom and dad.they bought some pastries and i had one leaving one for lulu.also had a little chat with mom and dad and then they went to have a nap saying they are tired after work.so i went to my room.

Took my phone to see whether manusha is online.he is..i guess he's 24/7 online person.

"U missed me mr??"

"Hell yeah..i was gonna ask..what does bh stands for??"

"Lol  ummm"

"Tell me!"

"BigHead..lol"

"Damn u SQ"

"Okay whats that..lol"

"Sleepy queen..lol"

"Hahaha ikr..im good at giving nicknames..i had so many for  my bestfriend...ah well ex bestfriend"

"U miss her right?"

"Yeah..alot..its her birthday in next week..i thought of doing something but what if she takes it badly"

"No manusha..u can try..why dont u send a gift or something for her"

"True but how..i have noway to contact her except her moms phone number.and i cant call her mom and mess her life"

"U dont know any friends of her??"

"I know her best friend..but shes in canada..so noway she can help me"

"Why not..she can help u to contact ur bff."

"Umm true...lets see"

"Okay..tell me if theres anything i can help u with.."

"Thanks nuha..u r a nice friend"

"Haha not really..i lost my bestfriend and boyfriend as well  so i know the pain..thats why im trynna help."

"Hmm..btw ill text u in awhile..i guess i should call seya's best friend..btw thats her name..my ex bestfriend seya"

"Nice name..okay carry on..ill see u later..bye"

"See ya nuha"