chapter three

I was in my bed when i woke up.everything that happened few hours ago was like a dream.wait is it really a dream??

I shouted that name.how can he do this to me.noone kisses a girl mistakenly.and of the all above he chose to cheat on me with my bestfriend!

My best friend was my human diary.she knew every little thing about me.i used to tell her almost everything.even about our relationship,dylan and i.

Oh wait.did this happen cause of the thing i said to her few days back?

Sali and i was walking down the hallway in school and i said her that dylan touched me in kinda sexy way.also i said that it gave me goosebumps and i didnt wanted to feel that way.i wasn't ready to take our relationship into that level.sali said that im being selfish.that i should understand how dylan feels since hes a boy with feelings.i know but does sex is the most important thing for a bond to survive?

I wanted to know what happened exactly.so i called my EX best friend.

"Hello nuha here."

"Nuhaaaaa..darling im sorry.i guess dylan told u everything.it was my mistake nuha.forgive dylan.hes innocent."

"How come he becomes innocent after everything i heard until now?"

"Nuha he was in a bad mood cause of his parent's fights.he came to my house.he said that he didnt want to bother u with those cause u are also in pain"

"Wtf sali.hes my boyfriend!im the one who he should share all those with.how come u two became this close.how long were u doing this to me sali?"i was crying.

"Nuha listen.i wanted to comfort him only.i didnt intended to come between u two.but everything went out of control nuha.im sorry.i know u will never forgive me but please nuha thats a mistake."i heard her cries as well.

"Bye sali.our friendship is over."i hanged up.this is the first time i hanged up.usually sali is the one to hang up after our calls.

I wasn't in my mind.i wanted to talk to dylan so badly.i wanted this to be a dream.can my boyfriend and bestfriend both betray me at the same time?together?