chapter six

Ring!!ring!!!

I knew who it was even without checking my phone.this is the 5th time for the day he called me and of course i ignored.i don't have anything left to talk with dylan.its good to keep distance without scratching wounds.

I switched off my phone and turned on my laptop.sat on bed and covered my legs with the blanket.took laptop onto lap and signed in for my new game.

I was roaming virtually there and i joined a party area.it was full and i saw a familiar name.i didnt meet any from my country though i played this for a week.even if i meet someone with a name similar to our names and ask them about it,they say they are not from ours.

Still it became a habit of me to ask when i see a familiar name.so i did.

"Hey are you from sri lanka?"

It took him like 5 minutes to reply.

"Yeah,are you?"

I was overjoyed.finally i found a person.

"Yayyyyy!!!finally!!"i texted.

"Why are u so excited?"he texted back.

Damn this guy is such a bighead.isnt he excited as im to meet a person from the same country in a virtual game with people from around the world?

"Umm cause i met u.i met someone from my country. You're the first i met.thats why"

"Oh okay..but there are plenty of sri lankans here.u dont have to be too excited"

Okay this guy is not bigheaded but big big headed.

"Okay.noted"i texted back.

I sent him a friend request and he accepted it.we talked for another few miutes and he went offline saying he needs to make a call.

So the first person i met from sri lanka is a nerd?