chapter five

Its been 2 weeks since i broke up with dylan and sali.i was holding up for good.my sister is always by my side and comforts me.but i miss them.specially dylan.my fake forever.

I have to forget them.atleast i should try without crying for the rest of my life.thank god its school vacation.so i didnt see any one of those two for nearly 2 weeks now.what will i do if i had to face them?ill tear up in that instance.

It was a Saturday afternoon and as i was bored and had a fear of being alone i went to my sister's room.

"Hey lulu,what are u doing?"

"Ah nuha,i was bored.im playing a game.wanna have a look?"

"Haha so u are playing games now huh?"i love teasing my little sister though she acts elder to me most of the time.

"What else can i do to kill this boredom nuha"she got a pillow and hit me with that.

"By the way nuha u should try this game as well.it will be a good distraction for u"

"Really?is it that fun?"

"Hell yeah.i heard of this game by ruvi.its an online virtual game.soo good if u are bored or having a hard time in life.also as we both dont use social apps this is kinda fun.you can meet people from around the globe."

"Orrrr is this a dating site lulu???"i winked.

"Nooo nuha.its just chatting.graphics are beautiful.u definitely should try this..ah promise me not to get addicted lol "

"Ummm no promises baby now i need to hold u tight "i sang.

"Lol nuha.go n check..ill send the link to u"

"Okay ma'am!!!"i hit her back with the pillow i was holding and ran out from the room.

I opened my laptop and saw the text from lulu and the link.i tapped on it and google showed me the search results.

"MyWorld"i whispered the name to myself.

I downloaded the game and opened it.i made an account in it and signed in.

"Lol lulu this is almost like a dating site!"i screamed.

"Just try it nuha"lulu shouted back.

I made some friends there.people from different different countries but didnt meet a single person from ours.how sad.anyway its kinda fun.seems like im already addicted.