chapter four

"Dylan,its me.nuha"
I gathered my courage and called dylan.he picked it up with the 1st ring,as usual.

"Nuha,baby"i could hear his painful voice.

"Dylan i called u not to baby me.U know that we are over right.u can all be with sali.but dylan the thing u did to me was terrible.u know how much i trusted u.u know how long i took to trust u.we've been together for 6 months and u know too much about me.u know about my insecurities.u know how much those haunt me everyday.u know only u can wash them away and still u gave me false hope.i thought u are my one.may be what u did is a mistake but do u think i can trust u ever again??"i was talking non-stop.i heard him sigh.he didnt say anything.so i continued letting my heart out.

"Dylan i loved u so much.i trusted u the most after my family.and u choose to cheat on me with sali..my so called bestfriend.why cudnt it be someone else.someone i dont know.why i lost the people i adored the most at the same time together?dylan am i that pathetic?am i that unlucky?"i couldn't carry on.i was sobbing.

"Nuha,all i can say is sorry baby.i didnt mean to hurt u.i didnt kiss sali on purpose.it was out of control.i love u the most.i love everything about u.ur insecurities too.i love the way u curl up on me.i know u trust me so much.im sorry to break it.u wont be able to forgive me,but baby i love u so much.u are the person i want.ill wait until u forgive me."i can hear him tear up.

"Bye,dylan.we are over.i hope we never get to see each other again.have a good life"i ended the call without letting him say goodbye.

I've to move on with this.ive lost both my bestfriend and boyfriend.ill do whatever it takes to forget them.ill be okay.im strong enough to overcome this.storm will pass and the spring will come.