Servamp

In this world, not only plants, animals and humans lives in to this day. Vampires and demi-humans also exist upon mankind's planet. Demi-humans which lived with faces of normal humans along with vampires. Not only that, both extraordinary beings can turn into what perspective animal they are. For example, a vampire named after its characteristics will turn into a accurate being. Demi-human can turn into what mixture of animal they were born in.

The vampire beings also had it's rules that includes humans. Humans that have contracted with a vampire receives extraordinary power and is called an "Eve". Vampires that made contact with humans will follow  the master's words and are called Servamps. The servamp and the eve are link by a special chain. Located on the servamp's back neck and the eve's right hand wrist.
The servamp only regains power whenever it drinks the blood of it's eve. And the eve receives a weapon from their servamp.

Only few of the earth's population are servamps and eves. It's very rare for normal humans to see such impossible things.

——

My name is L/N Y/N. I like things how they are and how they go. I don't really care about anyone's well-being aside for people I care about. If I can describe myself, I'm neutral and probably stoic. But I don't really care. As long as I'm alive at this hell-like world, I always not safe.

"Y/N!! We're gonna be late!! Hurry up!" My friend called for me and ran up to her. Of course I'm gonna be late.

We entered the school and started class. I'm always bored at class. I don't even listen to the teacher's weird lectures. They had no problem with it though. My grades are off the charts so they respected me.
I still don't care though.

Classes went by slowly and I wet to do some little errands before I went home. I live alone which makes me feel free and alone. Those really doesn't bother me at the time-being. But whatever.

As I walked back home, I turned to an ally for it was a shortcut home. I heard a soft my by the dumpster so I went to check it out. I took a little peek and saw a silver cat sleeping peacefully. It was covered in mud and dirt. It's probably a stray cat for it didn't had a collar or some sort.

I gave pity to the little cat for the first time and took it home with me.
I washed him clean and blow dry him. He looked like a healthy cat again.

I tried to feed him with cat food but he wouldn't touch them. He nudged it towards me as if he didn't want it.
I guess he's not hungry.

He ran to my kitchen counter and went inside my groceries I just bought. I walked towards him seeing the opened potato chip and was empty.
He likes human foods?

"Geez kitty. Those are my snacks" I scooped him away and carried him to the living room. There was a little cat collar consisting a golden bell. I tied it around his neck and lifted him up.

"What should I name you? Hm." I was in deep thought for his name. "I'll name you Yoongi!" It was a good name. No references for it though. It just crossed my mind.

The sun took it's slumber and thought I should as well. I made Yoongi a nice little bed and and put him on top of him. His face looks so cute when he's asleep.

I left him and took my beauty sleep.
But little did I know, my normal life would end that night.

——

The next day, I went to school and ate lunch with my friends. I chatted with them about about abnormal stuff. I don't know.

"Yaah! Yona Stop! You're making it sound so creepy!" Hana whined. "Ehehe! The vampires are gonna have a feast with your blood tonight!" Yona creepily said as I laughed at their actions. "Okay Yona, that's enough scary stories"