Lead

Yoongi's POV

We arrived at the same mansion I was taken the day I ran away from Y/N, it was a tragic day.

I was greeted with a hug by Lust, Greed, and Pride.

Greed was the youngest brother. Followed by Lust, Pride, Anger, Envy, me(Sloth), and Gluttony.

We were the seven vampire saints, also known as the seven deadly sins.

"Greed, you've grown. And Pride, you didn't." I complemented with a straight face.

"It's Jimin to you and I have grown within 2 inches!" He informed rudely.

I rolled my eyes bored.

"My Servamp name is Jungkook!"
Greed introduced himself with his signature joyous smile.

"Mine is Suga." I informed still bored. All they've been doing is just make fun of themselves. It is funny though.

"I thought it was Yoongi." Taehyung assumed.

"Yoongi is my temporary name as for Suga is my Servamp name." I turned into a cat and jumped to
Y/N's arms and slept.

"I'm Y/N. Suga's eve." She introduced herself to the knuckleheads.

"I'm Jeon Mi-yeon. I'm Jungkook's eve" a girl with brown long hair stood beside Greed. She was shorter than him. But still taller than Pride.

"I'm Park Min-hyuk. Jimin's eve." A man with clearly dyed blue hair stood beside Pride. Funny, Pride wasn't still as tall as his eve.

Y/N's POV

Everyone introduced themselves and who their Servamp were. Yoongi kept sleeping in my arms and I just left him there.

"And you all know me as Sung Jin-Woo, Taehyung's eve." Mr. Sung introduced himself again.

"We're here to discuss about Eve's Weapon." He rolled his sleeves up showing a black tattoo around his wrist.

"An Eve can receive anything from their Servamp as their weapon. However, the weapon will be unknown to the eve until you receive it." He summoned his weapon.

"We call this weapon the "Lead""
A dagger appeared on Mr.Sung's wrist and swung it around.

"This is my Lead. A dagger." He showed his dagger towards us.

"I already got my Lead. Mine is a baseball bat." Mi-yeon showed her bat that appeared from her wrist.

"Miss Mi-yeon is best!" Jungkook laughed and cheered for his master like a child. He must really cherish his master.

"Mine as well." Min-hyuk summoned a giant spatula from his wrist. He must really like cooking.

Wait wait wait!

They all have their leads except for me?!

I faced the sleeping Yoongi.
"Yoongi, why didn't you tell me about this?" I faced him with a pissed off face.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He got off me and turned into his normal form.

"I felt it was unnecessary. You have me to protect you. You don't have to fight because you can count on me." He explained with his straight face.

"Are you saying that I'm weak?!" I yelled towards Yoongi.

"I'm not saying you're weak. What I'm saying is, I want you to rely on me. I don't want you to get hurt." He spoke softly and shy this time. He patted my head while saying those also.

His brothers were shook for some reason.

"Brother Sloth wants to get relied on? How strange." Jimin whispered to Jungkook and Taehyung as they nodded in agreement.

"Well, what if you're occupied fighting an enemy and your master is also occupied with someone and she doesn't have a weapon or what so ever." Mr. Sung reasoned him to let me get a lead.

"I'll use the chain's ability." Yoongi replied. That's right, even if how far Yoongi is fighting, once the eve is in trouble, the chain automatically pulls Yoongi to my aid. This contract is so extra!

"I can see your point but still." Mr.Sung is really trying his best to convince Yoongi to give me a lead.

"I'm not giving her a lead." Yoongi tilted his head back to me and hands on his pockets. "If you really want a lead, then go ahead and look for another Servamp. I'd be useless if I give you a lead." He whispered the last part to himself. Why won't Yoongi just give me a lead?

He turned into a cat and got inside my bag. "Don't bother me." He told inside the backpack.

-time skip because I'm lazy-

The walk home was pretty silent. Non of us both would dare to talk after the event today.

What was Yoongi talking about when he said 'Go ahead and find another Servamp'. I can't possibly replace with anyone. He's my Yoongi and that's that.

I locked the doors and Yoongi got out of my bag and slept on the couch with his normal body.

"Yoongi..?" I said quietly and sincerely.

"What do you want?!" His  voice had the hint of fear and anger. I wonder what's wrong with him.

I grabbed his head and inserted my lap as his pillow. He was staring at the t.v and tried not to make eye contact. I pet his silky silver hair to comfort him.

"Yoongi, why did you say that I'm gonna go ahead and look for another Servamp?" I asked him. He didn't spoke a word nor movement. He was just laying on my lap like a rock, not daring to move.

"Even Of how much you beg me to find another Servamp, I'm still not doing it." No movement.

"You're my Suga. You're my Yoongi. No matter how much Servamp I have, no one can replace you."

"..."

"Fine. Yoongi, from now on, I won't ask for the lead. I'm gonna rely on you like I always do." I rested my head on his as if it was a hug.

Yoongi's POV

I felt something heavy and my head and it was Y/N's head. She finally wanted to rely on me, but why do I feel this is wrong?

All I wanted was Y/N to rely on me. I want her to stay safe in my arms. I want her to be that princess who sits at her throne watching me, her knight, to protect her.

Y/N is my first eve and I want her to be my last. No one in this world cared like her. Nor would give her happiness to others for the sake of her own happiness.

But, if I give her a lead, would she be happy?
If I give her a lead, she can fight by my side.

But if I give her a lead, there's a chance she'll be hurt.
I don't want her to get hurt.

But if she doesn't learn how to fight for herself, she's most likely to get hurt when I'm not around.

The only way she can be by my side, is to give her the lead she wants.

I will give you this lead, Y/N.

"Close your eyes." I commanded her.

Y/N's POV

I followed Yoongi's order and closed my eyes. As I Shut them, everything was so dark. I tried to open my eyes again, I saw a silver cat who was identical to Yoongi but made out of light and shadow.

It looked at me with its deep shadow eyes before running away.
I followed the unusual cat and was lead to a mountain of presents and a cake.

The place began to look familiar and I remembered this was my first birthday without my parents.

The cake said "Happy Birthday
Y/N!"

The cat point the mountain of presents as if it's saying to pick one.

I recalled that I took a red present with black ribbons so I picked that, once I started to open it..

I woke up reality seeing a a blue kunai knife. It's my lead.

What am I?! Naruto?!

"That's my gift for you. Cherish it." Yoongi spoke without giving eye contact.