Attack

Third person POV

"Now, how do I kill that annoying lion. He's interrupting my plans." Jason took out his switch blade and played with it whilst thinking of a way to eliminate Yoongi.
"I'll do that later. I have more important things to do." He stood up from his seat and walked to a door of curtains. The place was rather dark and anyone could barely see. Jason was able to navigate in the dark easily with his eyes. He wasn't just any human.

"Another victim, huh?" You whispered to yourself, enough to let Yoongi hear. You were both sitting at the newly open cafe, studying at the mean time.
"This is the 4th incident." Yoongi told. Another murder occurred. Someone forced a male student to hang himself by the cherry tree located behind the school building. It was even more odd now, you had no idea who the student was too.

"We need to be careful. Our contract started last month so the chain extended. I can go wherever I want but I have to be at the same place as you. I don't have much classes with you so call my name if something bad happens." Yoongi added. You sighed before nodding. You headed home with Yoongi and did the dinner routine.

The next day, your first period was English class so you didn't had Yoongi in it. He currently has Socials class near your classroom. You didn't have to worry to much. The teacher came in and did attendance. "So only one student is absent. Oka—" The teacher was cut off by a students scream. One of your classmates just got stabbed in front of you. A pool of blood painted the floor as screams of your classmates were heard.

Non of the other classes heard the commotion since the room was sound proof. The doors and windows were locked trapping all of you in. Your eyes were forming tears and was about to puke after seeing death in front of you.
You all backed off, protecting each other. You were the only one standing in front of your class peers, hands in your mouth covering it from screaming.

You slowly and hesitantly tilted your head up seeing an unfamiliar female figure who was the reason I f the murder. "You're Y/N, I assume. Your smell is very unusual. Your smell as a human, is faint." The girl's voice was almost emotionless. When she stabbed your classmate, she was not even fazed at all.

You snap back in reality, trying to neglect the horror and fear you felt. You glared at her while your body shakes in fear. "...You're an eve but you were never exposed to death too much. How disappointing. To think the sin of Sloth would pick someone like you. Tell me, what was his chosen name?" You flinched. You're glare went away and you looked like you were about to cry.

"Y/N!" Your teacher screamed, as if telling you to back off. You all had no idea who this girl was. But you knew she wasn't human. "Hey, answer my question." The girl demanded calmly. "Oh, I forgot. If you call his name, he will immediately come to get you. I possibly cannot let that happen." You realized what she meant and you tried to scream his name. As you were about to, you were stopped by a knife on your neck, ready to slice you. "Speak further and I'll kill all the humans in this room." You Shut you mouth not wanting to sacrifice your friends. "Activate your Lead and I shall proceed to kill them." You had no choice but to stop your hand from activating your lead. You were trembling.

"Now, what shall I do to you? I cannot kill you. Master will surely rain his rage on me if I do. Then, I will kill each and every one of the humans here in this room." She told. You gasped. You hated death and it was the last thing you would do. "No! Please don't! If your target is me, then go ahead and take me! Just please, leave them alone!" You begged. She looked at you with cold eyes and slid her knife on your neck, making the blood in view. You winced in pain.

"I was sent here to take you alive, eliminate all witnesses, and let not your Servamp notice." Your eyes widen from her statement. You couldn't believe that you were not the reason of everyone's death. "You...bastard." You spat. She didn't react to what you said. You then escaped by knocking her head off you with yours and took the knife of her hand. "Suga!" You screamed on top of your lungs.