Contract

Yoongi's POV

Damn. I made a contact with a human! If only she did what I told her to do, Non Of this would've happened.

"Well, I have to do what the master says. Prepare for your funeral." I taunted brother's servant. Tsk! I'm gonna kill this vampire for making me do all of this!

I attacked the man. "How foolish. What would you do if your brother finds out about this." He mentioned brother. He disgusts me.

I released all my anger onto the servant vampire. I can't stand being one of the seven vampire saints! Why me?! And because of this woman, she took my freedom!

-a day has past-
(Sorry, I didn't want to mention how terrible the killing was)

I woke up beside Y/N after collapsing yesterday. She was sleeping like a princess locked within an eternal slumber. She looked nice.

I was in my cat form as I was gazing at her beauty. Just the sight of her, I'm at ease. Why am I suddenly thinking of such things.

She brought back my reputation that I never wanted. I must hate her. I can no longer stand being by her side.

I left still in my cat form and jump out of her window. I climbed down balcony to balcony and successfully getting down the apartment building.

I ran away as far as possible. I don't want her to be in my business. I can't exactly tell why, but I want her to be her normal self. She can only do that once I'm finally out of her life.

Y/N's POV

I woke not seeing the kitten who saved my life. I looked around for him inside and out of my apartment.

The kitchen, where he'd search for food.

The bathroom

The living room

Outside my door

Non, still non. Where could have he gone to?

I walked to school feeling worried. Lisa notices my emotions and tries to cheer me up. I told them about Yoongi and told me they would help me look for them after class.

Six and a half hours later. I felt dizzy all of the sudden. It felt like I was gonna vomit. My head started to sting a million bolts and my eyes began to dry. I felt nauseous.

Even I felt so sick, I still went to find Yoongi. I need to know if he's alright.

Yoongi's POV

Why do feel that something bad is about to happen. Feeling like someone close to me will die.

I sat as a human at a park bench far away from Y/N's place.
I feel good being away from her but the feeling of loss has overcome my mind.

I tried walking it off to get rid of the terrible feeling but still nothing.

18 hours later, I suddenly changed into my cat form.
I wondered why but I shook off the thought.

I slept on some random ally and felt like I was taken to somewhere. I opened my eyes seeing myself not in an ally way but a large room consisting my brother of lust.

Great. Just great.

"Taehyung, you're not mistaken that he is your older brother?" A man came out with black hair and fair skin. He must be brother's eve. He gave him a name.

"Yoongi. How long have you been away from your eve?" Taehyung asked with a worried yet seductive voice. Why? Just why?

I tried to change into my human form but something is keeping me from turning into one. I was a cat the whole time.

"My name's is Sung Jin-Woo."
(I just had to shove Jin-Woo here because why not?)

"We'll get you to your eve soon enough. Don't worry." Jin-Woo told that surprised me.

"No!" I denied not to go. I don't wanna see her right now.

"If you act like that, your eve will die." I was shock at Jin-Woo's statement. But why?

"Brother, you do remember you're a servamp, right?" Taehyung asked and I not to his question. Once I remember what he meant, I was completely shocked.

That's right. If I'm away from her within twenty-four hours, she'll die! That's why I felt someone was about to die. Because of the contract, I mustn't be away from her like this.

Because of me, I danger her life again. Again.

"Don't worry, we'll get you to your eve right away." Jin-Woo prepared his car and called his butler.

"Sir! We found the Sloth Servamp's eve's location!" Said the Butler.

Y/N's POV

"Im a cat now?" I asked myself looking at my paws for hands. I looked through my mirror and saw a (h/c) cat looking at me.

"That's me?!" I jump back in surprise. Since this is really an abnormal phenomenon, this has to do with Yoongi being a vampire himself!

I need to find that motherfucker soon before I lose my sanity!

I ran outside my apartment building, still in this body.

I slowed my pace once I got to a mini park and stopped at the sight of cherry blossoms falling down to the ground.

Next thing I knew I turned back to a human and started to feel weak as hell. Felt like my body wants to stop working for good.

I sat on the bench hoping it could help me calm down my beating. I felt so weak that I couldn't move a finger.

What's happening?

I figured I should take a nap to calm my nerves down. Once I wanted to close my eyes...

Yoongi's POV

We drove to a specific place and was told that her location was moving into different places.
She's probably looking for me.
Soon they told me she stopped at a small park near her apartment.

We rushed there and saw a glimpse of her looking so weak and was about to close her eyes.

00:00:06

"Y/N!"

00:00:05

I ran out of the car and ran in my human body.

00:00:04

I ran as fast as I could.

00:00:03

She started to close her eyes.

00:00:02

I shouted her name

00:00:001

I'm almost there
Wait for me Y/N!

00:00:00

My arms were around her and my tears flew out of my eyes. Everything slowed down and I could feel the breeze blow through the cherry blossom and gently rained down on us.

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N! Don't leave me! Don't leave!" I cried out to her! I cried out loud so she could hear me.

"Suga..." my eyes flew open seeing her shimmering eyes glow down to mine.

"I'll call you Suga when I need you." Her soothing voice made me shiver in a good way. I wanna hear it one more time.

I tightened my hug as if we were falling off a cliff and my grip were the only thing that could keep her from falling.

I smelled her scent and smelt like garden flowers. She smelt amazing.

"Yoongi..?" Her voice.

"Yoooongi..?" Her sweet sweet voice.

"Geez Yoongi." Keep calling my name and only mine!

••••••••••••

That was a long chapter!
Biggest warning: Spelling errors and  bad grammar!