Enemy

Jung-Yoon

Hey Y/N! So, are you free?

Yup! I'll meet at the library

Great! See you then!

___________________________

I locked my phone and continued cooking dinner. The apartment was boring as usual. Yoongi watching t.v while eating chips while I do the housework.

"Yoongi, enough with those chips, you'll lose your appetite for dinner." I turned off the stove and opened the fridge for an ingredient I was looking for.

I heard a sigh from Yoongi and he actually put the chips back into the cabinet. To be honest, I was a little proud. He's finally growing up.

"I'm gonna be leaving tomorrow morning about 10 to study. I'll prepare some breakfast for you if you decide to sleep in." I continued to do what I was supposed to do as Yoongi began to feel annoyed.

"Are you gonna go with that guy?" He asked pouting.
"Yes, it's only for an hour though. I'll be back home soon to prepare lunch." I gave him an assured smile before feeling his warm arms embrace me.
"Just don't forget that you're mine." He spoke in a bit of longing. He nuzzled his face into my neck as I blush on his actions.

"What the hell are doing?" I question the silver head.
"Nothing really, I just like your smell." He sniffed me which caused me to shiver. "Get off already." I demanded.
"Fine, we'll continue at the bed." He winked before sitting at his chair. I blushed looking at his dirty, mischievous smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm leaving!" I yelled before stepping out of my door. Once I got out, I noticed a girl coming out next door. She was cute and had glasses on that complimented her looks more. She greeted me with her childish smile that appeared cute to me.

"Hi, I'm Lyra. I'm from America, I'm new here." She spoke fluently with her high pitched voice. Her hair was dark brown that almost looked red. Her eyes were green and slightly looked Korean.

"Hello, I'm Y/N. I live here. How long have you been living here?" I asked.

"About a week now. Say, does your apartment have only one bedroom?" I nodded, confused at her question.

"Really? I could've sworn I saw a boy walk in so freely into your apartment." Shit! She's gonna find out!

"I don't mind though, he must be your boyfriend or something. You must be busy, sorry for taking a lot of your time. See you!" She ran off down stairs as I sweatdrop in confusion. I have no idea what just happened but at least she's not complaining.

I arrived at the library on time. I was hoping to get there early so I could start and get home early as well. But I guess it's fine. I found Jung-Yoon, studying on a table. I patted his shoulder and looked at me with a grin.

"Hey Y/N. I just arrived so don't worry about being late. Anyways, shall we begin?" I nodded and started our little session. Everything seems to be going great. I learned a lot from Jung-Yoon, as expected, he is a genius.