Chapter 7

Due to the amount of reads, I'm going to continue this :)

She kicked off her dress as she pulled Shaun into the bathroom. In the bathroom, she spun herself into his arms. She snuggled up to his chest and leaned back, picking up her leg. She kicked the door closed.

Just as easily as she leaned into him, she picked herself back up. Her hands slid down from his neck to the middle of his back smoothly. She kissed his lips and slid her hands down his back to his hips to the button of his pants. She unbuttoned them with a bit of extra flaunting. She ran her fingers down the zipper before unzipping it and slipping her hands in and pulling him by his hips.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her towards the shower. She broke away and bent over to unbuckle her heels. Shaun kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. [y/n] was still unbuckling her shoes. He undid her bra and pulled it off her arms then took off his pants. She stood up, now a few inches shorter. She bit her lip and kissed him. Her thumbs slipped into his boxers. He followed and placed his hands on her hips bones. The grooves were perfect for his hands.

She tugged, and he did the same. Her panties fell to her ankles. With a playful little smirk, she stepped into the shower and kicked them off. He followed her in and closed the door. She pressed herself against the wall and put her arms around his neck.

"You're fucking adorable." She kissed him and pulled the door shut. She pressed her body against his and turned on the water. In mere moments, steam had filled the entire room.