Chapter 3: Arriving at Disney (mini)

(Yo waddup, its me sassy macaroni, uh so I'm not feeling really good rn so this chapter is just gonna be short, oh and also I've got a new story brewing in the background so that'll be fun, anyways hope ya enjoy this mini chapter)

~Lams (Alex's P.O.V)~

I hate travelling. Boat, plane, any long distance travelling is a nightmare. There's just so much work and stress that goes into it, and airports are the worst. The flight was pretty early too so that wasn't fun. The 4 of us arrived at the Airport at 5:45 in the morning, with no coffee or anything, and I felt so sorry for everyone cause I am a complete bitch without my coffee-

John did his best to keep me calm was we went through basic check-ins and security. The only thing that kept me from completely loosing it was that Herc had promised to buy everyone Starbucks if no one freaked out too bad. And no one can stop Laf from getting Starbucks so I kept my mouth shut until we were at the gate. Herc went scouting with Laf for a Starbucks while John and I waited at the gate, both of us trying desperately not to fall asleep.

A few minutes later Herc and Laf came back after having successfully located a Starbucks. John pulled me up and we walked their and got a quick breakfast and coffee. Taking back to the gate we chatted happily and finished it up before the first call for boarding. This is it people.

~Mullete (Laf's P.O.V)~

AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! That was basically me throughout the plane ride. The others slept but not me, I was too excited. Once the plane landed I could barely contain my excitement, and the caffeine wasn't helping. As we walked to get our bags Herc had to grab onto both of my hands to keep them from shaking so much. Alex was smirking the whole way though I noticed the caffeine and excitement were getting to him too. Once we had our stuff Herc and John lead us to some cutesy Disney buses that would take us to the park.

According to them we were staying at the park at the Grand Floridian Hotel (after typing it out- I realized its just the word Florida but all fancy.... jeez I even went and stayed there a few months ago and I just now realized this-) I had no clue what that meant so I just nodded and bounced in my seat excitedly. John also explained that each park would have different days where they would open early for guests staying onsite, which luckily included us.

The ride was kind of long but our driver was awesome and took us through a short cut so it was way shorter than it normally would've been. The first stop was a resort made to look like the village in Moana, then it was our stop. Apparently our luggage was already there so that was neat. I practically sprinted off the bus and stared at the beautiful resort "Laf and Alex, you are now just a few moments away from the root of childhood Magic" Herc said putting a hand on my shoulder and Alex's. I couldn't help but smile brightly as we all walked into the lobby. This was gonna be.... how you say... EPIC!!!

(short and sweet- and probably with a lot of mistakes, but oh well)