What the hell

Dimitri POV
"Hey." Rose said I smiled and pulled her into my lap. I kissed her lips and she smiled at me "Hi." I stared at Karolina and she smiled at me "Can we talk? You know catch up with each other?" Rose stood up from my lap and I grabbed her hand "I can't, I need to do some research for the Lorraine book." I said "Can I help?" she asked "No." with that I left with Rose leaving Karolina at the courtyard.

Rose POV
Dimitri and I went in our dorm and as soon as the door locked he sandwiched me against the wall and started to kiss my neck "Mm Comrade." I moaned "Be careful Belikov, that's my little girl." I gasp and saw Abe Mazur with Janine Hathaway. "What the hell?!?!"

Janine POV
"What the hell?!?!" Rose said "Miss me?" Abe asked "No." Rose said "Ouch." Abe said "When were you planning to tell me that you found yourself a boyfriend?" I asked "When were you planning to tell me that your going to visit?" Rose snapped "Most of all, why didn't you tell me that I have another mother?"

"I'm gonna go." Dimitri said "No stay." Rose said "Sit down and we'll tell you everything." I said "Tell me what? Another batch of lies?" Rose said "Rosemarie!" I said "Kiz please sit down lets talk." Abe said Rose opened the door and said "I'm not going to talk to you unless Natasha is here, so please leave." I said

Abe looked at me and we both stood up "I really hope we can fix this." Abe said with that we left.

Dimitri POV
After Abe and Janine left Rose closed the door and I stared at her "Are you okay?" I asked "Where were we?" Rose asked giving me a kiss on the lips I locked the door and lay her down on the sofa.
I removed her shirt and continue to kiss her neck I stared at her eyes and said "You know I love you, right?" She nodded her head and said "I know that Comrade I do." I kissed her lips and chuckled "I want to make love you to you. Which bedroom do you want?" She laughed and said "My bedroom." I picked her up and she giggled.

Rose POV
"How are you feeling?" Dimitri asked as soon as I woke up, his arms are wrapped around me protectively with my back on his chest. "Hmm I feel relaxed." I said he kissed my cheek and we heard a knock on the main door "BELIKOV , HATHAWAY WAKE UP!" Queen Tatiana yelled I groaned and Dimitri immediately put on his boxers and sweatpants while cursing in Russian I giggled and he groaned "Not funny my love." he didn't bother to put on a shirt and I quite liked it.

He opened the door and Queen Tatiana came inside with his family, my family and with my friends Dimitri sighed and I groaned. "Rosemarie put on some clothes and come here you too Belikov." I sighed and put on my pantie, bra, shorts and Dimitri's t shirt.

Viktoria POV
Rose giggled as Dimitri kissed her neck and Queen Tatiana yelled "Belikov, Rosemarie!" Dimitri pulled away and winked at her, they joined us at the living room and Rose sat on the bean bag with Dimitri "Since when did our dorm room became a meeting area?" Rose asked "I don't know." King Albert said

"I have the Lorraine book, and I want to know why you want it." Yeva said "I just want to know what's so special about it and how it can be the answer to everything." Queen Tatiana said "That book is filled with dark magics and if used darkness will consume you, Natasha, Christian and Roza." Yeva said "Unless your strong enough to fight it."

"We can fight it." Christian said "Let's do the ritual on the full moon for more energy." Yeva said "That's the deadline that Ben and Freya gave." Natasha said "I know and we already talked to the guardians to guard the academy and prepare the weapons. There's also 50 guardians at the catacombs scattered and ready to attack if any strigois appears." Queen Tatiana said

"What happens after we do the ritual and what kind of ritual?" Rose asked we all looked at Yeva and we got shocked when she said "The ritual that we will do will resurrect Lorraine."