Scattered

Lissa POV

"Lord Ozera left when he arrived here in the academy yesterday, My Queen." I closed my eyes and gestured for my secretary to get out.

Too much pressure already.

I sighed and did some paper works. The council wasn't happy with Christian's speech, I was proud of him though for being brave enough to stand up against the council and my orders but it also pissed me of because now the council is pissed at me.

I did saw Rose and the Belikov Family at the airport along with Ivan. I really wanted to hug her and aologize to her but my lega just froze, she looks so happy though, I'm glad she's recoviring from Queen Tatiana's death and Janice Hathaway's death as well.

Its hard to see Rose's face, every time I see her I remember Queen Tatiana who was killed by a Hathaway. I don't even know why I blame Rose, maybe it was the council, maybe it was my anger, maybe it was something else I don't know, I'm confused as well.

Council is giving me a big ass head ache already how the fuck did Queen Tatiana managed this. "Hey" I look up and saw Jill with a paper bag from McDonalds "GIMME!!" I said Jill laughed and I took the paper bag "I am so hungry." I mumbled eating the fries "Christian umm left as soon as he arrived, I tried to stop him though but he wouldn't listen, is it true that you two broke up.?" I drank my coke and nodded my head

"If your going to ask me how I feel about it, honestly though I don't know, I feel....lost." I said biting on my burger "You'll get through it. Christian told me that he'll be staying at Rose and Dimitri;s house....in Portland. Its an hour away here I don't exactly know where the house is but his there." Jill said

"I prefer not to know." I said "Do you miss them?" Jill asked "So much, but, the monarchy comes first, right now its total chaos here I still need to find my voice, I need to learn how to say no to the council, maybe one day I'll get Christian, Rose and every one back. How's Adrian though? He's not answering my calls and messages." Jill shrugged and said "All I know is his in Florida with Sydney, his only talking to Christian and Rose but, Rose isn't talking to him." I raised an eyebrow and Jill continued to talk "Rose will be staying in Russia for a month after that she'll be going to Hungary to join Abe, she'll stay there for a month as well. Dimitri will be staying in Russia for 2 months after that he and Rose will meet again in Portland. Tasha will be staying in Portland though to give Christian some companion and that's her nephew of course, Christian is Tasha's responsibility now."

I finished my food and stared at Jill "Did I made a huge mistake about every thing?" Jill smiled and said "Not every thing. Your still learning your job isn't easy, Queen Tatiana made it seem like it was easy but its not. You can do this Lissa! We believe in you." Jill said "Who is we?" I asked "All of the Moroi's and Dhampir's. The council is just testing you, don't let them get to you." Jill said smiling.

Rose POV

"Damn!" I said panting Dimitri gave out a heavy sigh on my ear and kissed my neck "Damn you comrade." I said he chuckled and kissed my lips "Your so good." I said "I know." Dimitri said smirking, he then lay down beside me and I rested my head on his chest, he then pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "I won't be having this amazing sex for a month when I arrive at Hungary." I said pouting Dimitri chuckled and said "We just got here and your already thinking of your flight to Hungary." I giggled and gave him a kiss. "How's Christian?" Dimitri asked "He is currently staying at our house, guest bedroom, though he always go to Abe and Tasha's house which is across the street." I said laughing "Why?" Dimitri asked "Christian is too lazy to cook so he just cross the street for food." I said Dimitri laughed and shook his head "Hmm like you." I giggled and said "Except I don't cross the street for food, I just roll over and boom there you are looking like a snack!"