Heart Made Of Ice

Rose POV 

"Roza wake up, we need to go to the meeting room." Dimitri said I ignored him and snuggled closer to a pillow. Dimitri wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder "I know you're upset but we really need to go." Dimitri mumbled I gently stood up put on a shirt and leggings I slid on my sliders and tied up my hair into a ponytail I looked at the mirror and saw how puffy and red my eyes were. I don't know how to feel or how to do things knowing my mother murdered a Queen. 

I hugged Dimitri and he kissed my forehead "You can do this Roza." DImitri whispered we left the dorm and a lot of students we passed by stared at me and I just looked down on the ground as I continue to walk with Dimitri holding my hand. We entered the meeting room and saw Lissa sitting on Queen Tatiana's chair she's in pain I could see it in her eyes. I sat down on my chair and felt the council stare at me "Where's Ivashkov? The rest of the royals are here." Alberta said "He needs time.....we all do." Christian mumbled "You wanna help Rosemarie? Give us your blood. We read on some papers that Ivory wrote a magic that can be used to track down your mother." Mr. Dashkov said "She's not my mom." I mumbled "You still have Hathaway blood." Mr. Dashkov said. A witch then came and laid out a map on the table I placed my hand on the table and used my stake to make a cut on my palm. 

I let my blood drip and I feel embarrassed knowing that Mr. Dashkov is right. "That's enough your highness." the witch said I looked at the table and saw Australia covered with my blood. I sat back down and Dimitri bandaged up my left palm. The witch chanted and I saw my blood go to Vancouver Washington. Alto made a phone call informing guardians in Vancouver that Janice Hathaway is there. "Dismissed." Lissa said I followed Lissa and gently grabbed her hand "Hey Lissa wait up." I said Lissa looked at me coldly and said "Its Ms.Dragomir. What should I call yuou though? Ms. Mazur? Ms. Ozera or Ms. Hathaway?" I stared at her and said "Your not the only one who's hurting.I know your mad but I'm your best friend you can talk to me." A tear fell down her left eye and she scoffed "Your mother killed a Queen. Why should I trust you? Who knows maybe you plan to kill me as well. You know what they say, like mother like daughter." Lissa walked away hitting my shoulder and the council followed her as well as the other guardians. Dimitri walked towards me and I look at him in the eye "Hey, lets go." Dimitri said "I-I, D-Did I-I?" Dimitri pulled me into a hug and I cried again on his chest. 

Lissa POV 

"I know your mad but don't leave!" I said Adrian ignored me and continue to pack his things "What about graduation?" I asked "I already got my diploma, Kirova said I already ahve enough credits so I'm free to leave." Adrian said "Janice is in Vancouver she'll be bought here and then she'll be executed, don't you want to see that??!!" I yelled Adrian threw his perfume on the wall and yelled "KILLING JANICE WON"T BRING BACK AUNT TATIANA!!! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE WHEN JANICE GETS EXECUTED BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL ALSO HAUNT ROSE AND I CAN'T BARE TO SEE ROSE IN PAIN!" I scoffed and yelled back "ROSE"S MOTHER KILLED AUNT TATIANA, AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN ROSE SHOULD BE BANISHED!" Adrian shook his head and said "Unbelievable, you're going to banish our best friend, our adopted sister because her mother fucked up? Don't put the death of Aunt Tatiana on her hands. Blame it on Janice Hathaway but don't take it out on her." I crossed my arms and left his dorm slamming the door shut. 

I barged in Kirova's office and saw her with Mr. Dashkov, the head of the royal family council. "Your Highness." Kirova bowed down and I closed the door "Does Rose Hathaway have enough credits to graduate?" I asked Kirova nodded her head and said "Yes she does, although Alto hasn't cleared her yet for training since she still has 2 weeks of training left." I took the paper and said "Tell Alto to sign it, I order it. After Janice execution I want you to give me Rose's diploma." Kirova nodded her head and Mr.Dashkov frowned "What are you planning?" I looked at him in the eye and said "I'm not just banishing Janice Hathaway, but I'm banishing Rose Hathaway Mazur Ozera."