Flight

Rose POV

"I know what I did was wrong, I caused you so much pain and I know I can't bring back time and change it, but what I do know is that, I can try to be better than that. I can learn from my mistakes and if you let me, I would like to make it up to you even though I know whatever I do won't change the fact that I was a monster to you." Lissa said I smiled and held her left hand "Hey its in the past, Yes I was hurt by what you did to me, but we were in pain by the death of Queen Tatiana and she will always have a special place in our hearts, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to see us fighting or being a horrible person to one another. So lets close that chapter of our lives and move forward." I said

Lissa hugged me and she cried on my shoulder "Hey don't cry your mascara is going to stain my sweater and I this is my airport outfit!" I said laughing Lissa smiled and wiped away the tears on her face "Oh right today is your flight." Lissa said "Yep, I will be gone for a month and I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to you, I will be back though don't worry." Lissa smiled and said "I hope there's no blood shed while your gone." I laughed and said "I hope so too. Today is Eddie and Mason's flight as well did you know that?" Lissa nodded her head and said "Their flight is around 12 midnight so after 6pm dinner they'll be leaving for the airport." I smiled and said "Well I got to go now my flight is in 4 hours." I hugged her one last time and Lissa walked me to the car.

In 1 month, I'll be torturing your wallet Lissa.

AT THE AIRPORT

I pouted at Dimitri and he smiled pulling me closer "Its only 1 month my Roza." Dimitri said "I know I hope don't get bored though." I said laughing and pulling Dimitri closer for a kiss. "Hmm." I said as I continued to kiss his lips. "Eww." Ivan said I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him and Dimitri kissed my neck "Why did you guys didn't take the short cut like Mama and the others did?" I asked "Dimitri wanted to take the plane so that he could spend more time with you, you know the saying every minute counts. So we decided to join him and torture him in the process." Viktoria said laughing I laughed and Dimitri glared at him.

"Well sorry Belikov but me and your wife's gate is right here yours is right there." Abe said pointing at gate 2 which is on the left while gate 4 is on the right. I sighed and kissed him one last time he then pulled me into a hug and I smelled his after shave one last time. "I love you Comrade." I said "I love you too my Roza." I hugged Ivan and Viktoria as well and said "Watch over my husband for me?" they laughed and said "Of course." After that we parted ways promising that we will see each other in a month.

"I'm sad Tasha didn't come with us though, she cancelled all of a sudden." Abe said "That's because she wants you and I to bond." I said "Don't worry I'm sad as well because she wouldn't be able to join me in hurting your pockets." Abe laughed and I let the desk guy stamped my passport. Abe and I sat on the lounge area and I crossed my legs putting my shades on.

Abe and I still have 2 hours before we board the plane and thank Vlad all of my gadgets are fully charged since the flight is 18 hours good thing Abe booked for business class as well so I can charge and sleep properly without my neck hurting and of course there's food although we have a 3 hours lay over as well but I forgot where. Dimitri, Ivan and Viktoria's will be boarding in 4 hours and their flight is 14 hours with 1 layover and again I forgot where.

"So I got a job by the way, I'll be working as a real house agent." I said "That's nice! Congratulations kid!" Abe said smiling at me "So what's the plan in Hungary when we arrived?" I asked "Well I already emailed to you the plans but, when we arrive at Hungary its going to be lunch time, we will be having lunch at our house then dinner will be at Tuning Bar and Burger you will be meeting your Aunt Marie and Cousin Tony, the rest is in your email." Abe said "Too lazy to tell me everything huh?" I said laughing "Well, I don't want waste my saliva telling you the plans when I know your going to forget it anyway." Abe said laughing.