The Return

Here's part 2! Enjoy!

Leo tapped his fingers on the table as usual. I couldn't help but notice how much both of them had changed. Leo was no longer the scrawny boy who fired at Camp Jupiter. He'd grown taller and lost most of his "elfishness". He talked 10x more than usual and cracked all the more jokes, especially when Calypso was around. And Calypso? Gods, I had the shock of my life when I saw Leo show up on the deck of the Argo II with his new girlfriend. She now wore jeans and t-shirt like most of us, stopped talking so formally and even joined Facebook! Plus, I felt that she was acting kinda cold to me. She sat down on the seat next to Leo's and if it was possible, his grin became wider. I tried to ignore these thoughts and eat. We ate, discussing about a million different things from doughnuts to the death of that no good, scarecrow of a guy, Octavian. I reached out to the table to pick up my mug of coffee when the middle of the table shimmered black. Nico Di Angelo appeared right there, on the middle of the breakfast table. He wore his regular black clothes, skull ring on his finger, untidy black hair. But, something about him was totally different. The kid was smiling! And that too broadly. I couldn't contain a smile myself, seeing him smile after such a long time. 'Nico' Frank asked 'What happened?'. Nico jumped off the table and started laughing hysterically. 'Dude?' I asked 'Whassup?' He turned to me and hugged me. I was dumbstruck. It might have been my imagination, but, through the corner of my eye, I saw Jason looking like someone had a spear to his back. 'Percy!' said Nico jumping up and down 'Bianca, I've brought her back!' 'Oh my gods, Nico' said Annabeth 'That's great' Annabeth and Nico had been awesome friends ever since both of them discovered that they like to play monopoly. Hmmm...who would've thought that Annabeth and Nico liked the same things? Anyway, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Bianca? Back to life? 'But how?' Hazel aked sucking the words right out of my mouth 'I thought she was reborn' 'Dad' Nico said finally sitting down, exhausted from all that jumping 'Dad said I could have one wish because of me killing that giant and all of that' 'And he agreed?' Piper asked. She was right. Hades was not all that a promise keeper. 'Of he didn't when I first asked him' said Nico 'But then I stole his helmet of darkness and threated to throw it into Tartarus. I guess tantrums do work sometimes' I threw my head back and laughed, imagining Hades' expression when he found out that his son stole his helmet. 'Where is she?' I asked him. 'I'll bring her here. I didn't wanna scare you guys' So saying, he ran into a wall, disappeared and re-appeared a second later, holding hands with a girl with jet black hair and olive skin. 'Bianca...' I said.

A/N: Thank a ton for reading! Love you all! xx

                                                                -LLJ