The News

Lance's POV

Its been two months since Pidge met 'what's his name' again and she's been hanging out with him more then our whole group. Yes we do have get togethers but whenever we ask if we could hang out Pidge always ask "Can (what's his name) come to the hang out" and of course most of us agree. So every time we hangout I just get so mad seeing them together but I don't exactly know why, I can't like Pidge, can I?

Keith's POV

UGH. I'm so annoyed with seeing Pidge and Ayden getting so close. It just makes me so UGH! But why does this anger me so much. Do I like pidge?

Both Lance and Keith's POV

At least we will be boarding the atlas soon, that gives me more time with Pidge.

Pidge/Katie's POV

It's been 2 months since the mall hang out and it's been great! I got time to hang out with Ayden and catch up but we'll be boarding the atlas soon and I won't be able to talk or meet since I would be in space.

While I was brainstorming ways I could communicate with Ayden while I would be in the atlas, but my train of thought was soon broken when I heard a *DING*  coming from my phone. I got up from my bed and checked my phone. The message was from Ayden. The message read:

Ayden- Hey Pidge can we meet some where today?

Pidge- Sure, I'm free at 2:00

Pidge- Where do you want to meet?

Ayden-Cool, meet me at the Earth Cafe at 2:00

Pidge- K, see you

Ayden-Bye!

I ended the conversation. " Well I guess I have a da-MEET UP, why do I keep doing that?!" I said.

*TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY AS F*********CK*

So I went to the Earth cafe about 5 minutes earlier then I was supposed to so I just got the usual and sat down waiting for Ayden.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A LAZY POTATO*

So I was sitting down drinking my frappe still waiting for Ayden, to be honest I was very tired at the moment so I started to slowly to drift away.

"HEY!" a voice said, that voice startled me and that startled me awake, so when I was harshly awoken I was about to turn around and give that person a piece of my mind.

"HEY WHAT'S YOUR PRO-" I was about to say until I noticed that the person who startled me was non other then my childhood best friend Ayden. "Oh Ayden, it's you, you startled me!" I said.

"Hey!, also don't blame me about startling you, you should've have gotten more sleep" He continued

"Ok, ok, now what was it you needed to talk to me about, I'm curious!"I asked him.

"Ok I will just calm down"He replied chuckling and taking a seat in front of me. 

"Soooooo you going to tell me...."I said waiting for an answer.

"Ok,Ok I will your anxious aren't you" Ayden told me.

"Of course I am, you know I don't like secrets"I replied back.

"Ok, Now it's time for me to tell you the news!"Ayden exclaimed.

"Finally, go on.."I said very anxious.

" Ok,here it goes so you know how your going to aboard the atlas tomorrow right?"He questioned me.

"Yeah?" I replied 

"So the thing is Commander Iverson gave me another chance to be in the garrison and when I showed him what I could do he said he thinks that I would be a great edition to the cadets so he invited me to go aboard the atlas with you guys!" 

"Oh My Gosh REALLY!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!! (well not really but you get the point)

Also I'm SOOOOO sorry I haven't uploaded in while it took a while until something inspired me for what to put in the next chapter.

-gwynmanila

P.S Go follow @that_wishful_fangirlon instagram she's the kindest,nicest, most caring(ok this could go on forever) to sum it all up she's the best so go follow her!!