The Resolve

Pidge/Katie's pov

I got to the door but when I opened it I was greeted by two idiots arguing about something stupid.

Keith pov

Lance and I were still arguing of why we were at Pidge's house until we heard a door slam open. Lance and I both turned our heads very slowly and saw Pidge in the cutest outfit.

" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ARGUING ABOUT, wait I don't want to know ...... just come inside" Pidge said in a frustrated tone

Lance and I walked into Pidge's house and sat on her couch.

Pidge/Katie's pov

Lance and Keith sat on my couch and I started to talk some sense into them.

10 minutes later of beating up two idiots

" Your lucky my parents are at the garrison and Matt is at a meeting with the other rebels..... now let's get to the bottom of why you two were fighting at my doorstep" I said in a frustrated tone.

" Okay okay were sorry RIGHT KEITH!!! " Lance said looking at Keith.

" Yeah were sorry " Keith mumbled looking away from the others.

" Fine I forgive you both but why were you two arguing " I said in a calm tone before I sat next to Keith.

"......" no one answered.

" I'm waiting...." I said in a impatience tone.

" Fine I'll tell since Mr.Emo here doesn't want to talk" Lance finally answered.

" We were fighting because Emo here started asking me why I was at your house and I didn't want to answer him then we started fighting" Lance said mumbling the last part.

" Okay I get it now but now I have to deal with this!!" I said frustrated

" Deal with what " Keith said confused 

" Deal with you guys!!, I don't even know how I'm going to get to hang out with the both of you"

" How about I meet with you tomorrow instead?" Keith said trying to comfort me.

"That's a good idea Keith, but is it alright for you to move the date" I said 

" It's alright with me, I just want you to be happy" Keith said before I tackled him with a hug.

" Thank you so much Keith " I said still hugging him. When I stopped hugging Keith I saw that Lance had an angry expression on his face.

" Well I guess that means I'll be going out with Lance today, so Lance are you ready" I said looking at Lance.

"Yup that's right so let's get going!!" Lance said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the house.

" Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Keith, bye!!" I said while being dragged by Lance.

"Yeah Bye!!"Keith said in a jealous tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not uploading as much ( it's mostly because of school)But I have made a decision that I will be uploading once a month. Thank you for understanding.

- gwynmanila