Chapter 1

Okay, I should introduce myself. I'm (Y/N), I just moved to Riverdale from another little village nobody knew. When you see me, you will notice that I have my camera with me, all the time. I just love to make pictures in random places. And today was such a day. I walked through Riverdale to get to know this town and ended in some shop called Pop's. You could order food here and I was really hungry at the moment, so I decided to walk in. I sat down on a stool at the counter and ordered a burger with fries when someone behind me said "Hey you! You're new, aren't you?" I turned around and there sat a beautiful girl in the booth behind me. She looked me up and down and I gulped, feeling my cheeks immediately blushing. I nodded at her question and took a deep breath. "Can I take a picture of you? I make photographs all the time and you're really beautiful" I stuttered and turned even redder. The girl thought about my request for a moment but then nodded. I took the picture and asked her if it was okay when I post it on my Instagram profile. "Yeah just tag me." "Then tell me your name there" I smiled, and she stood up. She grabbed a napkin and wrote her name on it. "I'm Cheryl Blossom, by the way." "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" I shook her hand, which she holds out for me. "Will I see you at Riverdale High?" "Yes, on Monday. It will be my first day." Cheryl nodded, turned around, flipping her hair, and walked out of Pop's. I let out a breath, I didn't notice I had hold.

After I got my food and ate it I walked back home. At home I immediately sat down on my laptop and connected my camera. Posting the picture of Cheryl in my Instagram feed. 

"It's my first day in Riverdale today and in the popular diner there I saw this beautiful lady

"It's my first day in Riverdale today and in the popular diner there I saw this beautiful lady. She took my breath away immediately. I hope I get the chance to see her in front of my camera more often now. @cherylbombshell"

My profile was not that popular, but I had a good number of followers, but after I tagged Cheryl in my picture, it was like the likes on the picture exploded, even Cheryl left a comment.

"Wow it's really awesome 😱 I like to be your model"

I thought Cheryl was a really nice person, but school proved me wrong on Monday. As I walked down the floors of Riverdale High I felt all the gazes on me and heard the whispers. I found my locker and put my books in it when someone tapped on my shoulder. I jumped at the sudden touch and turned around, to see a blond girl in front of me. "Hey you must be (Y/N). I'm Betty, I will show you the school and tell you where you should go." I smiled at Betty and thanked her. In that moment I saw a flash of red hair passing by. "Was that" I started to ask Betty but then heard "Get out of my way, you little jerk." My eyes widened and I gasped. "Cheryl?" Betty asked. "Yes that was her. She practically rules Riverdale High. I saw your picture of her on Instagram, but I should warn you. Stay away from her. It's for your own good." I looked at Betty and nodded, too shocked to say something. "Come I'll introduce you to some people."

And that's exactly what she did. After the third class I knew all of Betty's friends and they were really nice. I liked them immediately. I stood at my locker and talked to Veronica and Betty when I heard someone yelling my name. I looked around who it was and spotted Cheryl. She walked towards me, and Betty and Veronica sighed. Cheryl reached us and put her hand on my locker. "I hadn't the time to talk to you on your first day." Cheryl smirked and Veronica scoffed. "Cheryl, let (Y/N) in peace. It's her first day and she probably doesn't need a fight with you." Cheryl lifted one eyebrow up and asked Ronnie "Who will start a fight? I only want to know how her day was. So please, shut up Lodge." Ronnie wanted to say something, but Cheryl turned back to me. "So, tell me love, how was your day?"