Chapter 4- A date!?!

Once Roger and Freddie went back to their castle and were in Rogers room, Roger got Freddie arm.

"OW! What the hell!?" Freddie yelled.

"YOU SET UP A DATE FOR BRIAN AND I!? I DON'T NEED THAT WE JUST MET FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Roger yelled. He was clearly angry that Freddie set up a date with someone he met a day ago.

"Okay Roger, for one, watch your profanity. Two I'm doing you a favor. This is your chance to be alone and know a lot more about each other. And I'll be there to help. Wait never mind I'll be third wheeling if I do that." Freddie explained.

"Yes you will-no waIT!" Roger said. He was so embarrassed that he said that. Freddie just laughed and laughed. Roger felt like hitting him again so he did.

"It's not funny." Roger said with a pouty look.

"Whatever. You'll still be going on that date tomorrow." Freddie said. They took off their makeup and put their royal clothes, that Roger hated, back on. All Roger could think about was his date with Brian.

What if I say something wrong? What if he isn't into me? What if he does like me and it goes too far? What should I wear? Am I supposed to be exited or nervous? Roger kept making his head spin with crazy question. He sat in his bed tapping his foot to a familiar tune.

"That song that we heard as we went up to him, was that your song he wrote for you?" Freddie asked. Roger nodded while turning red.

"You blush a lot. Whenever you guys are near each other or you're thinking of him, you seemed to turn red a lot." Freddie pointed it out.

"N-no.." Roger tried to deny it but Freddie knows me too well. Dammit.

*Brians POV*

I dragged John into my house after Freddie and Roger left. I hit his arm and yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT DEACY!?" I yell. He sets me up a date with the prince! What the heck is going on!?

"What do you mean?" John said in a shy voice. I don't care that he is rubbing his arm. I barley hit him. I know I'm big but that doesn't mean I would break his arm on purpose.

"Oh no no no. Why the fuck would you set up a date for the damn PRINCE AND I!? We've know each other for like a day you don't go on a date the day after you meet!" I said. I did want to go out with him but I didn't think it would happen like this or so soon.

"Listen, all you have to do it meet him by the gates BUT be stealthy. You should just enjoy this time you have with him and talk to him and not just turning into a tomato every second you make eye contact." John explained. He made a point but I was still a bit pissed he did this. And Rogers friend Freddie agreed!!! WHAT THE FLIP?!

"Fine I'll go. But you must help me with choosing my outfit and shit." I said to John. He agreed and helped me pick and outfit for tomorrow. I set it out by the end of my bed and John goes home for the day. I step outside to water my horse.

"Delilah...what am I going to do. I really like him but I'm just some village boy. I shouldn't be falling for him and I'm sure he doesn't even like me." I said to my horse. She is the only one I can't all to without being judged.

"Maybe we should take a ride huh?" I said to her. I put her saddle on and off we went. I took her out of the village and once that was done, I went on her and we started to ride. The soft wind was blowing in the face and it was quit a bumpy ride. Delilah kept running into a field of flowers and it was very beautiful.

"Delilah, let's stop." I said as I tugged her back to stop. I sat down in the field while Delilah was sitting down as well. It was calm...quiet...relaxing. Just what I needed to get my mind off of all this. That was all fine until I started to think..

What if he isn't into me..?

Why am I am I having these negative thought? I shouldn't be doing this. If he likes me then he likes me. If he doesn't like me..then he doesn't like me... Am I tearing up? I realized I was crying. The thought of seeing someone else kiss Roger filled my body with rage and sadness.

"If this date goes well...what will happen to us?" I asked out loud. Would he and I be a couple?

A/N
This was short because I wanted to get something out quick and I'm sorry but there will be tea spilling in the next chapter. Just hang on I promise. Plus get your tissues out we are going on a roller coaster of emotions!