Chapter 3- Feelings and Friends

*Brians POV*

I couldn't believe this. I was falling for the prince. I shouldn't be doing this, god knows how long this will go on for. I need to snap out of this because since he is a prince, he would have to get married! It would obliviously be a princess and I should just get over him so it doesn't break my heart later.

"Should I write him a letter?? But what if the King and Queen see?" I kept talking to myself as my fire as my fire was going out. I was pacing around my lute before I realized my fire was out. I quickly grabbed my lute and ran into my cottage home. I put my lute in a safe spot and sat on my seat at my oak wood table. I started off outside thinking about Roger.

"What should I do?" I said out loud. I was scared that he wasn't going to like me. Sure he gave me a peck on my hands and he kissed my cheek but I can tell by his personality that he is just that kind of flirtatious person. But what is he does like me..?

*Rogers POV*

The next morning came and so did Freddie. We decided to use the meeting room because the maids were cleaning my room. GOSH I don't want them to look through my diary. Anyways we went into the meeting room and he immediately started to ask me about Brian.

"Roger you twat, tell me everything!" He yelled. He was clearly exited about this and so was I. But I was also scared. I really liked him and if he liked me we couldn't be together. I would have to get married soon I think. I don't want to, I want Brian and only Brian. But first I had to tell all my problem to Freddie.

"He is so kind, talented, and smart. He can play the lute and he made a song for me. His name is Brian and he is absolutely beautiful. Probably the most beautiful person in the world!" I couldn't help myself from thinking about his features. But I do assure you, I don't like him for his looks.

"Oh please, no one can compare to Jim. He is so very handsome and-" he started to ramble about Jim but I cut him off.

"Freddie bows not the time for that. I can't help but think of what an amazing person to be around and he is so very easy to talk to. I feel comfortable around him. I..I think I'm in love. I know I don't know him but he is someone who gets me. Plus he doesn't treat me like a prince. NOT IN A BAD WAY! He treats me like a normal human and I love it." I stated. I need to know more about Brian.

"Well if you love him so much, why don't you go se shin again now?" He asked me.

"I can't! If my parents find out I'm going out, they'll send guards with me and I won't be able to do anything." I said. If they knew I loved Brian they would kill him because I would have to marry a princess, by a villager.

"You have a point. I feel like you should visit now so you don't have to sneak out again...IVE GOT IT! How about we go together. I can help us dress like villagers and I will tell our parents that we are going to the enchanted forest to explore." Freddie said. That seemed like a good idea. I dragged him up to my room, which was maid-less by now.

"What do we need to get?" I asked. Freddie got his make up kit from his vest. He also took out some lipstick and other tools from his pockets.

"Jesus, you going out with Jim later and you need to be ready?" I asked sarcastically. He turned red as he opened up the eye shadows. He used black, oak brown, and dirt brown to make it look like we were dirty. He set all his materials out on the table and then rushed to tell my parents we were going to the enchanted forests. They allowed us to go and we rushed back to my room.

"Okay this mag feel weird." He said as he brushed the eyeshadow all over my face. I giggle and moved. I am very ticklish and I cant take lots of things seriously. He used some of my old clothes to use. He ripped them just a little and stretched them.

"Here put these on. I'll get my own on." Freddie said as we put our village clothes on. We didn't dare to look at each other and once we finished our makeup and clothes, he tied our hair back.

"Okay we have to be really quiet when we leave." I said as we tip toed downstairs. We went out the castle doors and climbed over the walls of the castle so guards wouldn't see us. It worked!!

"We are our!" He yelled. We were both way too exited and we dashed to the village. The whole time there, I was thinking of Brian. I knew I felt something strange when I saw him, and that thing was love. Freddie and I tried our best not to get recognize and it worked. I hardly went out anyways to that was one of the good thing if not coming out of the castle. The market was busy this time and hard to time around. I dragged Freddie by his arm and went to Brian home. I peeked through the windows and he wasn't there. I then heard something..my song. I took Freddie around back and we saw Brian playing my song.

"Is this him?" Freddie asked. Brian turned skeins and I hit Freddie's arms a little. All Brian and I did was stare at each other.

*No ones POV*

Brian and Roger looked into each other's eyes and blushed. Freddie stood there looking at them. He had this stupid sly smirk that Roger hated on his face. Freddie then broke the awkward silence.

"So you must be Brian!" Freddie said walking g up to Brian. The shook hands and Brian's said he was.

"It's nice to meet you." Freddie said.

"Nice to meet you too Freddie." Brian replied with.

"Roger talks about you A LOT!" Freddie said embarrassing Roger.

"Oh uh ya I uh..." Roger tried to explain but he was too embarrassed to speak.

"Brian I go the-" John then entered the scene and they all looked at him. He was a little shy and didn't know what to do.

"Oh John you're just in time. This is Prince Freddie and Roger. They are friends of mine, and this is John. He is also my close friend, I think you guys would get along." Brian introduced John but he was still shy.

"H-hi.." John stuttered.

"Hello." Roger said.

"Nice to meet you." Freddie said.

"S-so you both are Princes? That's really cool." John said. His voice was a little quiet but they didn't mind. They all began to talk for hours but Brian and Roger kept staring at each other.

"So I can tell you two are close huh?" John said as he had a smirk on his face.

"Uhh sure ya." Brian said as he turned red.

"I see where you're going and I like it." Freddie whispered.

"Heh. So Brian do you think Roger is good looking?" Freddie asked next.

"Umm sure I mean he is kind of pretty." Brian wasn't being honest. He thought Roger was absolutely beautiful.

"Roger what do you think of Brian? Is he attractive?" John asked Roger. They were so close to cracking both of them.

"Well yes I guess." Rogers confessed. He looked at Brian and they were both really red.

"Wait Roger are you free tomorrow?" Freddie asked.

"Well I guess." Roger said.

"Brian are you free?" John asked Brian.

"Yes why?" Brian asked.

"Do you guys want to go to the enchanted forest?" Freddie asked Roger and Brian.

"Ya sure." Roger answered.

"Ya okay." Brian agreed.

"Cool because John and I aren't free tomorrow. You guys have fun in your date!" Freddie said as he and John ran away. Brian and Roger stood there shocked.

"Did they just..?" Roger asked red from head to toe.

"I guess.." Brian looked down at Roger and he was so nervous that he was actually going to go on a date with the Prince tomorrow.