Chapter 10- A New Start

"Jim. Mary!" Freddie shouted.

"Hello boys!" Mary said with excitement.

"We are so glad to see you!" Joe shouted grabbing Ben's arm.

"Come on we gotta go now!" Jim said. "Here grab this." Jim said as he handed down a rope. Ben and Joe climbed up first, then Gwilym and Rami, then John, the Brian, and finally Roger.

"Jim it's good to see you!" Freddie said as he went to Jim and took his hands. Freddie and Jim shared a sweet kiss as Mary awed behind them.

"How's not the time for that! We gotta get out of this kingdom! It's ruled by some maniacs!" Gwilym Shouted. Everyone agreed and began to run out of the dungeon. When everyone was upstairs they saw that the king and queen were tied up.

"Let's is go!" Demanded the king.

"Never in a million years! Why would you do this to me?! I'm your son! I CANT CHANGE WHO I AM!" Roger screamed.

"Roger I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you I was just afraid if something would happen to me as well is I didn't listen to your father. I don't care what you do with your life this is you! You're my son and I care about you." His mother explained. She was always in the shadows and never seemed like she truly hated Rogers decision.

"Wait..why didn't you tell me sooner before I was put into a pit and had to stay there till I die?!" He was clearly angry at his mother but needed to know more.

"Listen, I'm so sorry. I mean it! You are me son and I care for you. Do whatever you would like. Love who you want to love, eat what you want to eat, and if you want to...you don't have to be a prince..this is your life and I don't want to control you." Roger was in the verge of tears at this point.

"I..I'll let you go." He said as he slowly let his mother go. They hugged as soon as she was released.

"And you. I don't ever want to see your face in this kingdom ever again." His mother said turning to his father.

"You can't make me leave! I rule his land!" He exclaimed with anger.

"Oh I can because I just did." She said. Everyone let out a small laugh.

(Sorry I'm lazy!) TIME SKIP
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

After they banished the former king from the kingdom, everyone realized what they were able to do. Now they don't need to hear the king pester them with needs and tasks for them.

"Roger.. do you want to leave? Or do you want to stay here? It's up to you." Brian said. The kingdom was better now. So did Roger want to leave and live his dream? Or did he want to stay now he was able to do more.

"I want to leave. I know that the king is gone and no one can hurt me but I want to live my dream. But I can always come back here. The Queen is still my mother."

"Good point.." Brian says.

"Now we can have a new start." Roger said as went on his tiptoes to kiss Brian. Roger wrapped his arms around Brians and neck and the older man put his hands of Rogers waist. They broke away and looked at each other in the eyes.

"I love you, so much Brian." Roger said giving his the puppy dog eyes. Brian turned red at the sight and kissed the blondes head.

"I love you too Roger. I really do."

"Can we go to the Enchanted Forest?" Roger asked. He had something special for Brian.

"Sure why not? It is beautiful outside." He replied with a grin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~

"Why do I have to cover my eyes again?" Brian asked.

"Because you'll see." Brian took a few steps closer before stopping. He heard familiar voices.

"Open." Roger said as he stepped infront if Brian. A little wedding scene was set up. Ben, Joe, Rami, Gwilym, Freddie, and John were there. And so was Rogers mother. Beautiful flowers were lied down to make a path to John who was the "priest". (Honestly I don't know how to do old timey wedding)

"Roger...it's beautiful."

"You said you wanted a wedding so I tried my best." Roger said with a smile. As the two walked down the isle hand in hand, they heard Rami crying.

"Ah this is so beautiful!" Rami shouted as he kept crying.

"Calm down love." Gwilym said with laughter and pat Rami's shoulder. (Listen I'm don't want to write a whole wedding scene so let's just skip to the good part.)

"Do you Brian May, take Roger Taylor to be your husband for as long as you live?" John asked as he was clearly holding back tears.

"I do!" Brian said as he smiled down at the blonde.

"And do you Roger Taylor, take Brian May to be your husband for as long as you live?"

"I do!"

"I now pronounce you partners! You may kiss." John said as he backed away to let the two have their moment. Brian pulled Roger closer and the blonde went up on his tiptoes.

"I love you. I can't wait for this adventure." Brian whispers. Roger replied with a sweet: I love you and they share a passionate kiss. All the friends and Rogers mother clapped for them.

Who knows what's next.

So this isn't the end. There will be an epilogue. I know this was kinda short and random but I just wanted to post a Maylor story. And I am writing a Gwami story that has some Hardzello too.