Just omg

Skylers POV

I felt bad for emily. when she got here I gave her a big hug.she started to cry in my shoulder.i don't understand what's messed up with him I mean I don't get to where your talking to the person and then he thinks your dating. after Emily pulled out of our hug sesh she ran to the guest room. I could still hear her crying.but she deserves better. I called Brandon and told him to come hang with Emily while I go to pick up Madelyn from pre-school. Brandon makes Emily happier and I like that. maybe there the perfect couple. as soon as Brandon got here he smiled and hugged me but not to tight he is afraid that he will hurt the baby.he walked upstairs to Emily's room and knocked. Jacob wants to come with me because he missed Madelyn. Cameron is at another meeting.i drove to pick up madi but then I started to get sharp pains it hurt so bad.i called the pre- school to let them know I will be a little late.they said they will wait. I had to go to the hospital they were getting worse and worse.

"Sissy why are we going here"he asks

"I have shape pains we will pick her up after. call Cameron"i say handing him my phone

When we got there I told them and they rushed me back.a few minutes cam showed up with a worried face.

"Are you fine?is the baby fine?"he asks kissing me

"I don't know they are running tests"i say. the doctor comes walking in.

"Well the baby is fine and so are you obviously,but we think the baby will come soon.sooner than the do date"he says

"Ok thanks"i say

Jacob was with me the whole time.he looked nervous he thought I was dying and the baby was dying.

"Yup and you may leave"he says

I get up and change.cameron checks me out then I get in the car with Jacob.if you asked me I took a half and hour in there.when I reached the pre-school me and Jacob walked in.

"Mommy"madi says running to me in tears

"Madi!why are you crying"i ask

"I thought you forgot about me"she says

"Huh never"i say kissing her cheek

We get in the car and Jacob and madi are playing on the kindle. I decide to get gas because I'm running low.

"Kids stay right here don't let anyone in"i say

"Ok"they say

I walk in and decide to go to the candy isle.im having a candy craving. I grabbed gummy worms,gummy bears,chocolate,snickers then went to pay.after that I walked to the car. I got in an drove home.

Emily's POV

Brandon is such a funny guy and he knows how to cheer a girl up. I'm so happy I know him.

"I want to know if you want to go on a date with me"he asks

"I would love to"i say smiling

"Good tomorrow 7:55 pm"he says kissing my cheek

"Sounds good"i say

Yes I love him.wait I'm in love with him.