Bad Mom???

Emily's POV

So I just got back home with baby James. I am in love with him but right now me and Brandon are staying at skylers in case we need help with the baby.
"Ok do you want me to watch him for you"sky asks
"No I got him"i say. I needed to go take a shower and Brandon was asleep on the couch. I put little baby James in the crib then hopped in the shower. when I was done I left my hair down then through on my undergarments with a pink Aeropostale shirt with yellow shorty shorts and long white socks with yellow stripes on top. I picked up James then he started to cry. I rocked him back and forth trying to calm him down but he wouldn't. I started to tear up and get do sad because I don't know what to do. he already was fed,changed and everything else. he wouldn't be quiet.
"Shh shh James please"i whisper while I cry. He still wouldn't stop I lay him in his crib as he cries and throws a temper. I walk down the stairs then grab the car keys. skyler looks at me concerned of where I'm going.
"I can't take care of him he won't shut up"i say
"Omg Emily you can come here."skyler says getting off the couch and grabbing my hand to lead me in the room. he was still crying. skyler picks him up then cuddles him.
"Skyler why won't he be quiet?"i ask wiping my tears
"For starters he is cold and when was the last time you fed him?"she asks
"Um 1 hour ago"i say
"Well just because he is a baby doesn't mean he eats less because babies need milk. so he is hungry"she says. I grab the warm bottle I had sitting on the counter then handed it to her. she put it in his mouth and he started to drink.
"Thanks skyler"i Say
"No problem. you will get better at parenting. it takes a few.babies are just like us"she says .
"Do you think I'm a bad mom"i ask tearing up
"No it's ur first baby you ain't going to be perfect"she says handing me him. I help feed him then lay there as skyler walks out of the room. I love you james.

Short chapter I'm tired