Will you

Cameron's POV

So I just about got the plan figured out. we first met at school. haha I'm not taking her there. I'm taking her to prom. the thing is I couldn't go with skyler because she hated me. I never took her to prom and when she was pregnant with madi she refused to go. I don't know I just want to take her to prom it is all planned out there trust me.

"Hey babe will you go to prom with me?"i ask skyler who is holding Kayla

"Cameron we are to old to go to prom. we are out of school and I just brought Kayla home"she says

"Well it's a prom for older people"i say

"I'm old to you"she says

"No for like 18,19,20 year olds"i say

"Sure babe I guess"she says kissing my cheek

When she walks out the room I forget to tell her it's tonight

"Hey it's tonight"i say biting my bottom lip

"What! Cameron I don't have a dress"she says

"Go buy one it's not till later promise"i say

"Ok watch the kids"she says handing Kayla to me then walking out the door. by this action I decided to get the kids dressed up and ready.

"Daddy where did mommy go"madi asks

"Shopping"i say

"Why?"she asks

"Buying a dress"i say

"What you mean like a princess dress! I want one"she says

"I have one for you"i say

"Really where gimme gimme"she says reaching her arms

"You have to get showered then you can get ur dress on and your mom can do your hair"i say

"Yeah I'm going to be a princess"she says skipping away

Skylers POV

When I get to the mall I go for debs. I love that dress store like OMG. I was looking at the racks when I found this perfect prom dress. it was pink with sparkles and it was strapless. it was thigh high and I paired a cute pair of silver heels that were like 2 inches.

I payed it was like 839$ together. I walked out the store then went to get my hair done. I wanted it poofed then curled to the side with a tiara. when they got done I wanted to get French tipped nails so I did. after what seemed like forever I went home. i walked through the door then ran upstairs before cam seen me. madi comes out of her room with a purple dress that is long and it was so cute and she was wearing black flats.

"Mommy can you do my hair"she asks

"Yes what do you want"i ask

"Curls"she says

I quickly curl it then do my makeup which was eyeliner,mascara,and winged eye.i put my dress on then sprayed perfume on me and madi then walked downstairs. Cameron looked up and he looked so happy.

"Wow you look so sexy"he says

"You look sexy to"i say

Kayla has a pink headband in her little hair with a black dress and pink flats. Cameron was wearing a tuxedo. we walked outside and there was a white limo. I was so happy

"Cameron it's beautiful"i say hugging him

"Not as beautiful as you"he says

"Thanks babe"i say kissing him. the driver takes a picture of us and let's just say it's my fav family photo ever. we get in then jam out. once we reach there it was beautiful. Cam helped me out of the limo then I picked up Kayla and cradled her. madi comes out smiling.

"Where is my prince?"she asks

"How bout my brother"i say

"You mean my uncle"she says

"Yes. Now go dance with him"i say smiling.

We go dance on the dance floor till Cameron has an announcement.

"Ok everyone I would just like to say that I am deeply in love with skyler. we have our little family and it means the world to me. yes I was a jerk in school and I got her pregnant. but it turns out that's the best thing. I was not so sure I wanted to be a dad but thinking about it I do. I am so happy that I want to spend the rest of my life with skyler. I want to have more kids in the future but most important I love you so gosh darn much. oh Madelyn you have the most beautiful mother ever sweet,kind,and loving and she adores you. so Skyler Lynn Jennings I know I messed this up before but I won't this time,will you marry me?"he asks getting on one knee in front of me. I burst out in tears.

"Cameron I would love to spend the rest of my life with you! and yes I will love to marry you"i say as he puts the ring on and lifts me up and we kiss for awhile. everyone claps and some people are in tears. people came up to me and said things like,"you have a good one" or "the perfect family." It made me so happy to know that he loves me so much. This was the best night ever!!!