Short chapter

Weeks passed

Brandon's POV

Emily still hasn't woken up and it's been hard taking care of James by myself. Skyler has been coming over and helping out but it's still very hard when she leaves. like when James cries I don't know what he wants. it feels like I always pic the wrong one. James started crying as I walked into his blue room. I got to his crib then picked him up.
"It's ok James daddies right here. Mommy will be home soon. I know I tell you this all the time but I swear she will"i say. James calms down a bit as I carry him downstairs with me. I sit him in his high chair then get his milk ready. when it's done I give it to him.there was a knock at the door so I rush to answer it. I open it up and it's skyler.she hugs me then pulls me to the couch.
"Guess what?"she says smiling
"What?"i ask
"Emily she woke up"she says
"Omg this is great lets go see her"I say getting up and grabbing James. Skyler follows behind me as we rush to the vehicle and get in.
•skip to hospital•

When we got inside we practically ran/walked to her room. we opened her door and walked to her.
"Babe!"i say
"Hey baby i missed you both so much"emily says smiling and kissing me. she reached out her arms and held James.
"I'm glad you are awake"sky says tearing up as hugging Emily.
"Me to I heard everything you guys were saying"she says
"Emily who did this to you"sky asks
"I can't say"she says
"Yes you can whoever did this to you obviously he/she isn't here"sky says throwing her hands In the air
"I can't because I don't remember"she says
"Whatever play that game...everyone does it so you will to. I can't believe I thought you would remember"sky says walking out of the room
"Babe it's ok"i say
"No it's not she thinks I know when I can't remember."she says tearing up
"She will get over it,its fine"i say kissing her cheek
"Hopefully"she says