Part 1

Emily's POV

I finally got this taking care of James down pat. Today is Brandon's day with him because me and skyler are going shopping. I already was in the shower last night so im just gonna get ready. right now me and Brandon are back at our house. Well I put on clean undergarments with light brown skinny. Jeans and a galaxy crop top and pink flipflops. I put my hair In a nice ballerina bun then put on mascara. I put deodorant with perfume.i grabbed my satchel then walked down the steps. I walked over to Brandon and James then kissed Brandon's cheek.
"Well babe you look hot"he says smiling.
"Well thanks!"i say
"Where are you going today?"he asks
"We are going to the mall then getting Starbucks"i say
"Normal white girl day"he says
"Yup"i say
"Do you think I'm a good father?"he asks
"Yes you are but when is Sara going to like me when will she live with us? your grandma has to get tired of her"i say grabbing a water bottle
"She is coming home today. Grammie did get tired of her and told Sara to grow up"he says. I smile then kiss him. I kiss little James forehead then grab my phone and wallet. I put that in my satchel then walked to the car. I got in then started to drive to skylers.

Skylers POV

I was already dressed to go have a fun day with my sis. I was wearing mint green and pink floral high waisted shorts with a white flowy crop top. my hair was curled and I had eyeliner and mascara on. I was wearing black flats. I sprayed perfume and put deodorant on. I grabbed my satchel then put my phone and money inside. I smiled at Cameron who was taking the kids to Brandon's for me. yes Brandon is watching the kids even though it's his first time alone.
"Bye beautiful"cam says kissing me
"Bye handsome"i say as he walks outdoors. Emily pulls up so I run out. I smile as I enter the car.
"Let's have some fun"i say smiling
"You got it"she says
LET THE FUN BEGIN...