Lets Eat Food

Skylers POV

Today is going to be a boring day.kayla started to wine so I picked her up then put her in the high chair. I got out baby food that was banana then started to feed her.
"Ah chugachugga"i was saying like a train.she giggled. I warmed up her bottle then gave it to her.
"Morning babe"cameron says giving me a kiss
"Morning"i say
"What you want to do today?"he asks
"I don't know cam"i say
"Well we have to do something. maybe we could go out to eat?"he says
"Yeah that would be nice"i say
"Good around 6?"he asks
"Yeah perfect"i say smiling
"The kids are coming right?"i ask
"Of course"he says
It was 12 right now so I got a few hours.
I gathered all the dirty laundry then walked downstairs. Don't get me wrong the basement scares the frick out of me. I put the clean laundry in the basket then threw the dirty in the washer. I did all that good stuff then grabbed the basket and ran upstairs. I sat down on the couch and started to fold it. Madelyn comes walking to me.
"Morning madi u slept in late"i say
"I was really tired."she says yawning
"Why how long did you stay up last night?"i ask
"Late like 3"she says
"Ah makes sense"i say giggling
When all the laundry is folded I walk it upstairs. I put me and cams stuff away then walk to madi's room. I sit her stuff on her dresser for her to put away.then walked out.

3 hours later

It was like 4:02 so I decided to get the kids ready. I walked in to Kayla's room then picked her up out of her crib.she just finished her afternoon nap.
"Good afternoon Kayla"i say smiling and kissing her forehead. she giggles then I take her to the changing bed. I take off her pink onesie then change her diaper.
"Oh stanky"i say smiling. I throw away the diaper then put a fresh one on. I then put on a yellow sundress with black baby flats. I put a little yellow bow in her hair then walk her to the play pen. I sit her in there then she plays with blocks and her lil chewie thing. I walk out then go to madis. she was wearing a white dress that was lace on top with a brown belt around her waist. she was wearing brown cow girl boots and had some lip gloss on. I grab my curling iron then curl her hair.
"Mommy do you think I'm pretty?"she asks
"Of course I do you are a very beautiful young lady"i say kissing her cheek
"You are just saying that because you have to"she says looking down
"No I am not.you are very pretty don't let anyone tell you differently"i say moving piece of hair behind her ear.
"Thanks mom"she says smiling
"Yup now watch Kayla while I get ready"i say
"Ok"she says running out of the room. I walk to mine then throw on a white dress that goes to my thighs. I poof my hair then braide my bangs to the side of my head. I then throw on my black heels. I put on eyeliner,mascara then did the smoky eye look. I grabbed my hand bag then walked to Kayla's room. I picked her up then walked downstairs. madi followed behind. we all took showers last night. Cameron pulled in the driveway then honked.we walked out but before I did that I grabbed Kayla's baby bag. I got in the vehicle then Cameron gave me a big bouquet then gave madi a small bouquet then gave Kayla a rose. I gave Cameron a kiss on the lips.
"Thanks daddy"madi says smilin
"No problem beautiful"he says
"Thanks Cameron this means a lot."i say
"No problem. anything for the most important girls in the world"he says. I smile.

I don't know what the title means lol but whatever lmfao😂