Pump it pump it

Skylers POV

We were shopping right now and got a lot of clothes,shoes,lotions,sanitizers,purses and all that good stuff.
"Alright we already got Starbucks and went shopping and I don't want to go home."emily says
"Ok why don't we go to the bar?"i question.
"I don't know stuff can happen when you get drunk"she says
"We don't have to get drunk. we can have like a lil bit of everything."i say smiling
"Ok but let's leave my back hurts"she says.
"Ok why don't we go home and change into something more appealing then I will come pick you up by 7 right now it just turned 5 so two hours is good enough"i say.
"Ok"she says smiling
When we finally make it to the car we pile all of our bags in the trunk and the back. we both get in then I begin to drive. this was so much fun but I was tired of little fans of cams giving me mean looks or coming up for pics or saying cam don't love me.
When I got to Emily's house I dropped her off as she grabbed her bags and left. I backed out then drove home.when I got there I grabbed the bags then got in the house. I locked the doors because I'm home alone then ran upstairs. I turned on the showers to really hot then grabbed a towel and sat it on the stool. I grabbed fresh undergarments with my dress and heels. I got in and was washing my hair when someone's hand wrapped around body. I didn't know who it was till I turned my head around.
"Cameron you scared me"i say facing him.
"I'm sorry babe"he says kissing me.
"How did you get in I locked the doors?i say
"Did you forget I live here to?"he says pulling me closer.
"Ok I did not and if you think I am having sex in the shower you guessed wrong"i say smiling and turning around.
"Why I never did this in the shower and my friend told me it was fun"he say pouting
"Because I have to leave in a hour"i say
"Please"he says
"Fine real quick"i say.

Emily's POV

I just got out of the shower then put on my undergarments with my black strapless dress with my black heels. I curled my hair then pinned to pieces to the back. I sprayed perfume then added deodorant. lastly I did my makeup which was eyeliner and mascara with the smoky eye look.I walked into Sara's room and she looked at me then turned the other way.
"What do you want?"she asks meanly.
"I want you to like me"i say smiling lightly.
"Why?"she says.
"Because I know you don't like me. why don't you like me? I don't know what I did to make you not like me?"i ask
"Nothing I just ain't used to you"she says
"Well I want you to like me."i say
"I know"she says
I just walk out of the room then go wait downstairs for skyler.

Skylers POV

When we got done I didn't want to wear a dress so I put it back. I put on my undergarments then smiled at Cameron who was watching me get dressed.
"God you are so hot"he says
"Thanks so are you"i say winking. he smiles big then continues to watch me.
I put on my black high waisted shorts with a golden crop top that made my boobs look big. I then put on my black flats then curled my hair where it had a wave to it. I put on mascara and eyeliner then did the winged eye look. I applied deodorant with perfume then cam licked his bottom lip.
"How do I look?"i ask
"Fucking sexy"he says getting off the bed and walking to me.
"Good"i say
"I'm glad your mine"he says.
"I'm glad I'm yours"i say smiling and kissing him. I walk downstairs then out the door to the car. I hop in then drive to Emily's. I honked the horn when I got there then she came running out.
"Took you long enough"she says laughing
"Sorry"i say. we drive to the bar then get out. as we walk in it is crowded. Drunk people, dirty dancing, drinking,and people getting it on in the corners. Emily and I look at each other and laugh as we walk up to the bar. we sit on the stools then order a beer to start off the night. this is so much fun I forgot what it felt like to be free.