Gender

Emily's POV

I am so happy I get to find out the gender of me and Brandon's baby. I was wearing black sweatpants white tanktop and a black hoodie with some purple slippers and my hair thrown up. I was on my way to the hospital and Brandon was already there he was way to excited. once I got there I walked in and ran up to Brandon. he spun around hugging me and kissing me passionately.

"I missed you"he says

"We were with each other last night"i say

"And I still don't get why you didn't stay with me"he says smirking

"I wanted to stay with skyler"i say

"Ms.emily Jennings"the lady says we walk to her hand in hand and a smiling Brandon and I. once we reach the room I lay down and she starts rubbing this cool jell on my stomach. she started to move the stick thingy on my belly and I could see the baby.

"Ok this is your healthy baby! would you like to know what you are having?"she asks smiling

"Can we know?"i say more of a question

"Yes you are having a baby boy"she says. Brandon smiles and kisses me and ugh I just can't wait to be a mom. the doctor starts showing me where the babies head and arms and feet and everything like that was. when the time being there was up she made me my ultrasound pictures and I drove home to Skylers but Brandon followed behind me. When we got there we held hands and walked in. skyler was holding the baby and feeding her while madi and Jacob were playing out in the back.

"Emily Brandon how was it?"skyler asks smiling and walking over to me.

"Well we are going to be parents to a baby boy"we say together

"Congratulations I can't wait to hold him and be a auntie"she says she then puts Kayla in the bouncer then hugs me then Brandon.

Brandon's POV

I really did miss Skylers hug so I kind of held her for awhile. It just love skyler very much and I don't want nothing happening to her from Cameron. I ain't having mixed emotions these emotions are my I love skyler so much as a friend. I really can't wait to be a dad. Emily is just beautiful and great with kids.

Skylers POV

I am going to be a auntie to a boy. madi is such a drama queen. But I still love her. it was weird because Brandon held on to me for like 55secs. Emily have me a weird face and I just ignored. he is my BESTFRIEND not BOYFRIEND.i wouldn't do anything to harm her family.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile!school and people at school. I guess I didn't know how I was suppose to right this chapter but then I remembered Emily is Prego so yeah. I am truly sorry

Xoxo-keikei