Stole it from Tumblr 2

I stole it from murielthemagicalgirl on Tumblr, Hellagood. seriously, amazing work!

Preferences 

Friend and Boyfriend 

How they show affection

9th Doctor - Friend

Big bear hugs. And many jokes. He is not finished with his sass and the remarks until he makes you laugh. Nine savors each of your smiles. Amongst other things because it soothes his soul to see he made people not only cry but laugh too. And still, now he is his next self. In contrast to his following regenerations he is giving less compliments. He cherishes each received word so he wants others to do the same with his. So you know that he is serious, when Nine gives a compliment. He means it.

9th Doctor - Boyfriend

Its not very different from him being just friends so it's difficult to see, when he has a relationship first. PDA Is not quite his tea. It stills feels a bit uneasy to relax into someone's touch like that. But he is a fan of dancing with you. Spinning you once and giving your lips a peck, or real sessions of just you and him in the Tardis with music. Just being able to swing you around in his arms feels like he is finally able to grasp what is going on with him and the world around him.

10th Doctor - Friend

He is the king of affection. He loves giving and receiving affection on a daily basis! Ten is really into hugs and being his Friend means that there are a lot of them. When you have to do daily stuff and you part, he often discovers something he absolutely wants to show you. So when you meet up again it happens that he lifts you up in a hug and watches your face, imagining the look on it when you see what he is about to show you. He stops when you start to get heavy and he lets you down.

10th Doctor - Boyfriend

He is like a Ninja Kisser. He will be there all of sudden, pressing a light kiss on your lips, cheeks, nose or forehead. Then all you can do is turn around to see he is somewhere else again. It's really confusing sometimes. You get not only the enthusiastic hugs but all the other kinds. When he is figuring something out and lost in thoughts, he sometimes pulls you in one and rests his head on yours. He appreciates it when you stroke his back a bit while in one of those moments.

11th Doctor - Friend

When its not a fire tempered moment he likes to make eye contact with you. Caressing your cheek and just smiling down at you, or after he presses a light kiss to the back of your hand. If Eleven is in the mood he leaves little or big surprises in your flat. Like something beautiful he found on another planet he thought would fit perfectly there. So your flat is at some point full of alien stuff that make a really nice decoration.

11th Doctor - Boyfriend

He is a Manchild and when you are that close, it shows more. He can let his 'cool adult life saviour' behaviour down and be himself. Its pretty difficult to tell, what he is going to do next but since you accept his character, and the way his eleventh regeneration is, the Doctor is eager to share his joy with you. He might come up with tons of blankets to build a fort with you, or start a water pistol battle. Opening up is his way of showing you just how important you are to him.