QnA With The Author

Heyy welcome to the QnA page!
Yeah lets get into it :)

Will there be a sequel?

It's being figured out atm.
Stay tuned and do not remove this book from your library because it will be found HERE.

update: Part Two's release will be moved to April 21, Easter Sunday.

Where did Five and Francine go?

To the umbrella academy.

Is Eleven coming back?

duh

Where are Joyce, Hopper, Steve, Jonathan, Nancy, and the other adults?

Well then.
I decided that the plot would be easier without them.
Sorry
And if you remember, there's something off about the adults in IT. It's like they're under some sort of spell that makes them oblivious to everything. So they don't know.

The scientists?

They don't know about the evil shapeshifter. All they're doing is kidnapping powerful children and locking them up as test subjects.
The gate at the bottom, for them, is like a malfunction in the system.

They don't know about pennyhoe.
They don't CARE about the children.

thank you for attending my ted talk

Are Five and Francine a thing?

for now they're just friends. Best friends actually. But ngl they would be cute;)  stay tuned.

where the hell did Max go? She was in the cast list.

I planned from the start for this to have a part two. So our madmax will be there, don't worry.

Will kali be in the part two?

So here's the thing.
I'm planning for part two to be loosely based on season 2 of stranger things.

Very loosely.

The return of Eleven will be there, that's all I'm promising.
Oh and a snowball scene probably.
It's not gonna follow the same story line. I'm making up my own.

So yeah that's fun.

Will there be a part three?

damn calm your titties.
I haven't even write part two yet.
But when season three of stranger things arrives, I'll think about it.

Best chapter you wrote?

I like Goodbye For Now and
THE BATTLE the best tbh.

Hardest part?

Ok I'll say it.
The part when I had to tie my three fandoms was HARD. I WARN YOU WRITERS TO NOT DO THIS TYPE AS A FIRST BOOK THAT YOU FINISH. I had a meltdown in the bathroom when I wrote THE BATTLE because I was struggling on how I would tie them all up into a nice bow without making it sound confusing.

Was it confusing?

probably.
i had a binge fest of calpurnia videos while crying in the bathroom as I was thinking up that shadow morphing pennysmart thing.
So lesson learned, ALWAYS THINK UP THE PLOT BEFORE YOU MAKE IT:P

Favorite fandom of the three?

I can't pick.
I have a crush on Five, I have a crush on Richie and Bill, and I can't crush on Mike since he's taken by my friend.

But- yeah no im not choosing.

Favorite Character?

I like francine because she's like an oc.

I also loved Richie and Mike's relationship. Yeet
It was fun writing their character development of the both despising each other in the first chapters and to them laughing and teasing each other in the last one.

Who? what? Where? When?

Wheeeeee

Would you change anything?

No
yes
idk

Another hard part?

KISSING SCENES
I HATE THEM
I CRINGE TO ANOTHER LEVEL WHEN I WROTE MY MILEVEN KISS.

"He gave her a kiss. They both smiled softly."

oh gosh no.

if you guys want another mileven kiss for the snowball, a billverly kiss, and maybe a francine and five kiss in part two... well i need someone's help.
i would do ANYTHING

A mistake?

I made a mistake of not balancing IT, ST, and scenes for francine and five. They were NOT balanced. There was a majority of IT scenes and that was my mistake.
I felt trappped between three fandoms and distributing enough scenes for everyone.

That's why I'm making Part Two my own story line because I don't wanna be trapped in a box this time.

Would anyone be mad if I kill...

never mind.

Ok that was the qna.
I'll be completly honest.
No one asked me questions.
Those were my own
that's how lonely I am.

But I'm gonna make a Character QnA.

So to ask any character a question, fill up this form (watch no one ask questions lmao)

To *character's name*
*question*

Thats all.
ok bye ily guys again and thank you for reading this god awful book that has entered the wattpadian universe.