chapter OO3 - Eggboy

----

----

"HOLY SHIT! Why was she out there in the rain? Why is her hair like that? Why is she soaking wet? Why is sh-" Richie rambled as the rest of them looked at the young girl that stood before them. The girl was wrapped up in a towel and sat on the sofa looking startled. She stared at the boys one by one and
shivered under the warm towel.

"Shut up Richie." Mike sighed.

"Why is her hair like that?"

"Do you have cancer?"

"Did you run away?"

"Is that blood?" Lucas pointed near her face before Mike slapped it away. "Stop it you're freaking her out!"

"She's freaking me out."

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin exclaimed as he clapped his hands near her face. The girl widened her eyes in surprise.

"Not deaf."

"Here, these are clean." Mike handed some folded dry clothes to her. "Wow I didn't know Michael was so gentlemanly." Richie teased, earning a stomp on his foot. The girl stood up and began to raise her shirt. The boys freaked out. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOH
MYGOD." Dustin and Lucas exclaimed and turned away. Richie just stood there with wide eyes, and Mike led her to the bathroom.

----
~Next day~

Five walked around, exploring Hawkins. It was a good enough town, with lots of people. He was searching for someplace to eat, as he hadn't eaten since yesterday. "Small town, tons of people, no coffee." He sighed. He teleported towards the convenience store ahead.

Food was stocked on the shelf and Five quickly grabbed a cart.
He found chips, bread, and a bunch of other stuff. Then he realized he had no money.

He left his money at home.

Time to steal He thought, as he snuck around towards the exit.
As he was almost near the door, a voice called.

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE." a guard shouted. It had a walkie talkie on-hand, ready to call the cops. Five turned around and smiled."I'm hungry. So I'm not stopping anytime soon." and with a flash of blue light, he was gone. He teleported someplace else, and the people stood there in shock.

----

"Hey guys ya missed me?" Richie walked to the front door of Eddie's house. "No. We didn't" Eddie smiled.
Bill, Richie, and Eddie went inside the house to stock up supplies for the sewer. They were looking for Georgie.

At the moment, people were looking for something or someone.

"Where were you?" Bill asked Richie. "Sleep over at the Wheely house. Crazy shit happened." He said. "We snuck out to look for the Byer kid and found this girl with hella short hair."