Chapter 13- Battle Cry

Chapters 12 ,13 and 14 occur around the same time after the chapter, Plan B. But it is only in different perspectives.

Superhero- Cher Lloyd

Stephanie Brown / Batgirl P.O.V

Batman, Robin, Nightwing and I have split up going through our own way in a group of two though.

Batman and Robin, the duo.

And Nightwing and I.

Dick took his ravishing bike leaving me to ride on my own.

"Hey Dick, where are we going first?"

I ask revving the bike and accelerating closer to him.

"Well isn't that obvious? Arkham of course." He grinned cheekily with a twinkle in his sapphire-like eyes.

"So straight to the point?" I manoeuvre my head.

"Yes, straight to the point."

I was an awkward ten minute ride I'm telling you.

Apart from steering and dodging other vehicles on the road to get to our destination.

The silence was eerie and peculiar as the ghastly hurricane-like wind passes through us.

"We are here." He spoke silently as we parked our bikes into a dark yet endless alley covered in lots of garbage.

I could hear the cries of the warfare unleashing through Gotham's reticence.

A cloud of though took place in my head calling out, Where is Tim?

Is he all right?

Is he safe?

"Stephanie!" Dick snapped his fingers looking flustered and slightly annoyed.

"Now is not the time to daydream"

Well sorry, I actually have a mind that processes thoughts unlike you.

Gee.

"I heard that." He paused tweaking his eyebrow.

"Let's go through the vent at the back."

Great, I just spoke my thoughts out loud.

Could this get any more embarrassing?

I bashfully followed Dick, creeping through the night like an assassin.

"Wait Dick, are we going to approach the men silently and then pumping the serum into their bloods, hen knocking them into unconsciousness and..."

I took a deep breath and continued.

"And dragging them into their prison cells again?"

I looked at him for an answer as he replied, "Well mine was a bit different but, this works fine too. So yes this is pretty much what we will be doing.

"But, also we have smoke bombs which contains the serum that will affect their manipulated body. Not ours."

"Okay then. If you say so sir!" I whispered before breaking into silent giggles as Nightwing cracks a genuine smile.

He grabbed the bars of the vent and tugged on it which then released from the wall making our way in.

I slid in as Nightwing did so a few seconds after.

"Where in the world are we?"

I asked looking around in fastidiousness.

He looked down at his arm as a light projection lit up of Arkham, "We are in the Intensive Treatment"