Introduction

This book contains content that may be triggering to some people.
If you are triggered easily then this book won't be for you

Just wanted to say I changed the summary!
Helping those whom read "The Xerodermic One"

-

Scared

-

Jungkook sighed as he held his phone tightly, staring at the calls he made to his now Ex Girlfriend, wandering why he ever tried.
It's been eight months since he last saw her, she just left after Jungkook broke up with her, he thought maybe she committed suicide, or maybe she just couldn't deal with seeing him and moved away.

He felt bad to say the least.

It was all but a normal day.
It was the weekend and jungkook was home with his parents.
His body jumped when a phone, his phone went off.

The caller ID made his heart jump, and go cold.

Rose

Jungkooks heart raced, slowly he answered "Hello?" Jungkook asked "Jungkook?" A voice spoke and Jungkook gulped, her voice...she was actually calling him "I'm pregnant Jungkook, and they is yours" she spoke and Jungkooks eyes widened, his heart dropped so low that he thought he didn't even have one "Your having twins?" He asked and sighed angry  "unfortunately I am" she spoke and jungkook let out a cold breath at her words "I'm putting them up for adoption, I don't want these mistakes" she spoke and Jungkook raged a bit "a child is never a mistake Rose" Jungkook spoke glaring at his phone "Whatever I'm not keeping them" She Spat and Jungkooks sighed "We will figure this out, you can't just give them up without me Rose" Jungkook spoke before hanging up.

The younger rubbed his fingers through his hair angrily. Throwing his phone down onto the ground.

He soon walked into the living room, his parents sitting on the couch. He nervously stood in front of them "Hey...I have some news" Jungkook spoke, his hands trembling. Jungkooks father and mother looked at him with concern "What's wrong?" His mother asked and Jungkook sighed "R-Remember..Remember Rose...?" Jungkook asked and they both nodded "She's pregnant...and the child's mine..." Jungkook spoke and they both went wide eyed....

"Y-Your disgusting!" His mother spoke "Your a disappointment to the Jeon family!" Jungkook father Yelled "Your horrible!" His mom spoke before grabbing jungkooks arm and throwing his out of the house.

At that moment Jungkooks world crashed. His whole life gone now, and now he has a child on the way.
He had no money, no home, no clothes for his baby.
He'd have to sneak into his house...and get what he needed.

-

It was midnight and he knew his parents would be asleep.
He slowly climbed up to the window, he opened the window and climbed through it, quietly grabbing a suit case and packing his things into it.
He had a couple of hundred dollars from his birthdays, so he could get a hotel and some food.
He instantly left and began his long walk to a hotel...

-

1 Month Later

Jungkook gulped as he walked into the hospital room, he was going to meet his twins.
When he walked in he saw Rose, not even touching them, she was already packing to leave.
Jungkook was going to take them, he couldn't lose his babies...
He walked over to them, seeing a pink and blue hat, that's when his heart melted.
He slowly picked up his daughter, and as soon as he put her in his arms, he was in love.
As if nothing could change now, the love he was told happens when you hold your child for the first time, so real.

"Jeon Ellyda" (Creative- The one with creative and restless nature)
Jungkook spoke "That's your name" he spoke slowly setting her down and picking up his son "My boy...My son....Jeon Kwan" (Bravery- Kwan means One who is Strong)

Jungkook knew at that moment he'd do anything for his children.
It was the most bittersweet moment ever.
And Jungkook would never forget it.

-