Chapter 14

-

Fiancé

-

Jungkook smiled as he stared at his ring, his heart so full and happy "Tae...Its so beautiful" Jungkook spoke, his face still full of huge tears of happiness.

Taehyung softly wiped them "I love you so much, you deserve this, all of it" Taehyung spoke hugging the younger tightly "I love you too Taehyung" Jungkook spoke breaking the hug and kissing the elder "I wander now Ellyda is going to react, her appas are gonna get married soon" Jungkook spoke

"te amo" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook turned his head "What?" Jungkook asked "Hmph...You'll figure it out"

-

The next few days were filled with fun, Ellyda hanging out with her two appas every single day.
They went on a vacation.
They went to different parks, buildings, shopping centers.

They needed this family time, after all the bad things that happened this is something they needed to be even happier than they were before.

Ellyda has been so happy, the love she felt from Taehyung was making her so happy. She felt truly loved.

She loved Taehyung, no matter how you sugar coat it, he was her true parent.
And Ellyda was fine with that, she would always choose Jungkook and Taehyung.

She was so adult like, so mature for her age.
But she still had such a kid heart in her, you could see her kid, when they'd go to a water park She'd just glow with happiness.

Or when they got that Cotten candy from a carnival they went on, it was amazing.

Jungkook and Taehyungs relationship was booming, they loved each other deeply.

-

Jungook sighed as he sat down. His head was thumping slightly.

He held it tightly, feeling his vision blur slightly, he saw a faint memory, Kwan...
He saw him being taken away.

Then it blurred and disappeared.

-

Jungkook stood up slowly, arms wrapping  around him, Ellyda and Taehyung.
They had perfect smiles on them that soon turned into smirks, they began to tickle the younger to the ground laughing loudly as they did so.

Taehyung even pecked the youngers lips, sending blush all over his cheeks.

They were happy now, and nothing could break that, atleast for now.

-