Chapter 10

Very Different Chapter Today

-

Dark

-

"Raindrops seem to fall a lot these days kook...It seems like my tears just want to not stop falling"

"It's been days since what happened and you are badly injured, third degree burns...broken arm, broken spine, parts of your ribs broken too...Ellyda...she's missing you kook...."

"Jungkook it's been so long since I've seen your precious eyes, that bunny smile, you"

"Jungkook.....Ellyda needs you, she misses you so much....I...I wish I could say the same for Kwan....B-But....I miss you..."

"Jungkook....Please wake up....."

"Please....."

"It's been a week kook....They say your getting worse....They say you may never wake up...."

"Hey....I'm still missing that bunny smile, your burns look so ruff, The doctors said it's infected, pretty badly....They also said your not healing properly...But your strong and I know you'll be okay"

"Hey kook....I've been wandering what your dreaming about, I wanted to tell you about Kwan...."

"Hey kook, it's been four weeks now, I'm losing my mind with worry....Your only getting worse, I'm afraid they'll take you off life support...I can't lose you...I can't, if you die....I think I would too"

Beep

Beep

Beep

"I'll never hate hearing the sound of your heartbeat, it gives me hope, tells me your okay, your not dying."

"Hi Appa....I miss you so much, I want you to wake up, I want to play dolls with you, and help you cook dinner....Please wake up....Please"

"Appa....It's Kwan....I apparently was in a coma....They said my heart stoped, but I wanted to stay with you, I wasn't going to give up...you shouldn't either Appa...I need you...I'll stop being mean, I'll be a good kid, I'll even help you with work!"

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeep

Beeep

Beeep

"jungkoook...I love you so much...Kwan and Ellyda, they are working so hard, doing their homework, everything...Your so lucky to have such amazing kids....After what happened I think they became adults, they may be six....But they are adults....You did miss they're birthday but they made sure to wish for your health to be better"

-

Beeep

Beep

Beep

Beeep

Beeep

"J-Jungkook.....I.....Please come back...please" Taehyung sobbed "I...I need you, the kids, they are so sad, they're blaming themselves..." Taehyung cried "I just need you to wake up-"

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

His heart rate was dropping dramatically....

"J-JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled as he frantically pressed the nurse button "NO! you can't leave me!" He yelled, doctors racing in "SIR YOU NEED TO LEAVE'" a doctor spoke "NO! IM NOT LEAVING HIM! HES NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIS KIDS! ME" Taehyung sobbed. The feeling of doctors pulling him back "NO! NO!" Taehyung yelled "JUNGKOOK! P-PLEASE!" Taehyung yelled

"taehyung.....I'm sorry".

That's when time stoped.

And at that moment, everything was dead.
Utter silence.

The bitter silence...