Chapter 17

-

Realization

-

The glass shattered.

Jungkook couldn't believe his head right now, everything he once knew in the the time Kwan disappeared was gone.

Was his mind playing an evil trick on him?

His tears flowed, the pain of everything coming back all at once slamming his mind, corrupting it.

He couldn't breathe, his face paled, and he dropped to his knees in shock.
He felt a hand on his back causing him to jump in shock.
When he looked he saw Taehyung looking at him with worry.

But nothing.
Everything was muffled, and time was frozen. Taehyungs voice, it was once calming, but now, it was like Jungkook couldn't hear anything.

The younger soon felt himself falling, but he was pulled into Taehyungs arms, the sounds of his frantic voice...

Taehyung jumped when he heard the sound of glass shattering onto the floor. He slowly stood up putting Ellyda on her bed, then raced to the kitchen.

His eyes going wide when he saw Jungkook on his hands and knees gasping for air. Taehyung put his hand on the youngers shoulder worriedly "Jungkok..jungkook, what's wrong baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked watching as the youngers hands and knees got cut with the class pieces, his loud sobs and breathless gasps filling the air, crippling it.
Soon the younger fell, his face just about to hit the glass below but Taehyung caught him and held him in his arms.

Taehyung didn't know what to do, he felt useless, no matter how much he'd try to calm the younger nothing worked, he used sweet soft words, but alas, the younger wouldn't breathe properly, nor would he stop sobbing.
Taehyung was confused, sacred,  running emotions as he held the love of his life in his arms.

The younger was shaking badly, and his face was turning pale.
Taehyung gasped as he watched him lose the air he needed, there was no time to go to a hospital.

(I'm sure y'all wanted a juicy mouth to mouth segment, sorry to disappoint :3  )

Soon he ran to the couch with the younger in his arms, he grabbed the oxygen Machine thy kept Incase of an emergency. He quickly put the medication in the mask turning on the machine. He laid the mask on the younger u  hopes it would help.

It did.

He watched as jungkook finally took proper breaths. Soon falling asleep.

Taehyung sighed in relief grabbing the first aid kit and wrapping the youngers bloodied hands, and knees.

"baby.....I don't think I've ever been so afraid for you other than the fire...Please wake up soon...I love you to much, way to much to lose you"

-

Jungkooks eyes slowly opened, the feeling of something on his face making him groan slightly.
The younger slowly took it off, sighing.

He looked down onto the floor, To see Taehyung, asleep on the floor, his eyes red and puffy, he had cried...

Jungkooks eyes slowly widened, the events from earlier flashing back "F-Fuck.." he spoke running to Ellydas room to see her sound asleep

The younger sighed softly "Thank god..." he spoke soon walking over to taehyung shaking him softly, he watched as the elders eyes ally opened, then widened.

Soon jungkook was pulled into a tight hug "oh my god, thank god your okay...I was so worried..." The elder spoke, crying into Jungkooks chest "shhh...I'm here now, it's okay" Jungkook spoke "Im here..I know you saw what happens " Jungkook spoke "you had a massive panic attack, but why?" Taehyung asked "I keep having visions from the day I was in that fire to the time I woke up, each time they'd check up on me, Im pretty sure I was by Kwans room....Taehyung....Kwans not dead....

And I think rose has him."

And at that moment, Hell would break lose