Epiloge

Welcome to the epilogue of The Parenting One

I hope you Enjoy

Beeeeeeeeep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"He's awake...Thank god...Jungkook your okay, your awake" a voice spoke, Jungkooks eyes slowly gaining back their sight, when he looked he saw Ellyda, Kwan, And Taehyung sitting there "Appa!" The Twins spoke as they softly hugged Jungkook "I...I thought I was..." Jungkook spoke, having his tears flow "You were baby, you weren't gonna make it, but the doctors worked hard, and they were able to save you" Taehyung spoke happily "O-Oh..." Jungkook spoke happily "I love you guys so much...So much, thank you for being here" Jungkook spoke "I hope you've all rested well...eaten enough" Jungkook spoke "Even when you almost die, your still worried about others" Taehyung giggled pecking the youngers lips "I love you, I'll always be by your side"

-

13 Years Later

"Aaaaa! Why must you two go to collage!" Jungkook spoke as he hugged his two, now twenty year olds "MY BABIES GREW UP!" Jungkook spoke "Jungkook...Why do children have to leave us adults!" Taehyung spoke hearing the giggles from Kwan and Ellyda

Why do children have to leave us adults!" Taehyung spoke hearing the giggles from Kwan and Ellyda

"Appa

"Appa...It's time to go" Kwan spoke as he stared at the car that would take them "Kwan...You've grown up so well, your so mature, smart, you've made me so proud, I love you and I know you'll do great things" Jungkook spoke while hugging Kwan tightly "I may not be blood to your, but I'm sure as Hell glad I got to be your father, I got to know what's it's like to love somebody, so much, Ellyda, Kwan, I'm glad to be your father figure, you've made me proud" Taehyung spoke "Ellyda, My girl, you've been strong, fought hard, your sassy, but so kind and amazing, I love you so much, and I know some day you'll go far, now, don't go off meeting boys!" Jungkook spoke and Ellyda giggled "No promises" Ellyda spoke.

Soon the tears flowed, Everyone was crying, hugging, saying their goodbyes.

And soon it was time.

Jungkok watched as his two kids got into their car. And with a last wave goodbye.

They were gone, about to start their own life.

And Jungkok and Taehyung got to have their best life.

The End

-