Chapter 12

-

Heartbroken

-

Jungkook went completely pale, his heart dropping "W-What...?" Jungkook asked, almost breathless, his breaths unable to reach his lungs "Kwan....He had medical problems, you were out for months kook, they turned six, Kwan talked to you...He collapsed one day and...and he never woke up" Taehyung spoke "N-No" Jungkook spoke his tears falling "No!" Jungkook spoke, sobbing as the news set in "NO!" He yelled again, feeling Taehyungs arsm wrap around him softly.
Jungkook grabbed the elders shirt, sobbing into it "NO! WHY HIM!" the younger yelled.

Jungkook was so broken....So....So broken...

His worst nightmare, was now a reality.

-

It was a few days since that horrible day, Jungkook, he  was horrible, his wounds were healed up for the most part, but he was still in some pain.
The days felt broken, torn up.
Jungkook was depressed, his son, his baby, the one he was supposed to protect was gone.

The worst part being...

Nobody knew where Kwans body was...after his death

-

Jungkook stood up slowly, walking to his bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror, dark bags under his eyes, his hair messy, his body pale.
He hadn't slept much these days since he would get nightmares, each one ending in Kwans death.

It's as if Jungkook couldn't move on, get passed it.
He had Taehyung and Ellyda, but Jungkook couldn't help but blame himself.
If only he didn't answer that call, or if only he hadn't gone to the park that day, or if only he wasn't so weak.

His mind was crushed, his body felt like a rag in the road, that constantly got ran over.
It was like time was an enemy, because each minute was another minute his beautiful son was gone, and it was killing him.

The major guilt and pressure he felt these days, the immense pain and heartache he felt was unbearable, plus he was still in that dreaded hospital.
Today would be his last day, but he wasn't sure where he'd rather be now, his home was filled with memories of his love while the hospital was where he had died.

He just wanted to disappear..
But he couldn't, not to Ellyda, Taehyung. He couldn't give up on them.
So he'd fight.

He'd fight hard.

No matter how much pain, time, or long it would take.