Chapter 2

-

Work

-

It didn't take Jungkook long to get completely used to his new job, it payed well.
But he was working hard, like hardcore.
He even had to go home to two kids afterwords and take care of them.

The coworkers weren't the 'pretty little nice workers' you'd see in the movies, they were awful and would make Jungkook do their work for them, coming up with excuses, or just slapping down the work.
It wasn't fun to say the least, but Jungkook got by.
Today though he had a lot  of work to do. He slowly began to do all of it, not even realizing his boss was behind him watching as he did all his work, not even stoping for a small break.

Truth be told Jungkook was used to constant work. He forced himself to work hard, he had tow kids and was single without any help. His parents never contacted him again after that day five years ago, it hurt Jungkook. The people who raised you just throwing you out like you were nothing.
But that pain was healed, when he held his babies for the first time nothing mattered, nothing but them.

Jungkook was a very protective father, especially over Ellyda. He didn't want her to get hurt by somebody ever, and he told her if any boy bullies her, to tell him. And jungkook would deal with it.

(Aka beat the crap out of him!)

(JKJK! He'd just have a nice chat with the teachers :) )

-

Jungkook rubbed his eyes, realizing it was the end of the day, he didn't even eat.

His stomach growled loudly causing him to giggle.
He soon stood up and packed his things, but the feeling of a hand poking his shoulder made him jump "Mr Jeon, did you eat?" The deep toned male spoke, Taehying. Jungkook blushed and shook his head "Nah, but I'll eat when I get home" Jungkook spoke "Hmm...Can I take yoh to get food, I want to get to know you better" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed "U-Umm...Let me make a call first then I'll see if I can" jungkook spoke pulling out his phone "Hey Yoongi, My boss wants me to go out on a business run, dinner type thing, he says he needs to get to know me" Jungkook spoke "Please Get Ellyda and Kwan" Jungkook spoke "Yeah, yeah. Sure kook" Yoongi spoke "Thanks Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook spoke before hanging up.

A business date with Kim Taehyung!

-

"So..." Taehyung spoke "Name, age, and workplace" He spoke with a smirk "Jeon Jungkook, twenty three, and I work for the Kim company" Jungkook spoke "You?" He asked "Kim Taehyung, twenty five and I'm the ceo present for the Kim company" he spoke and Jungkook smiled "Romantic life?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook sighed "None." Jungkook spoke a bit coldly "You okay?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook not being able to tell if he's serious or not since his voice sounded so...arrogant "Yeah, im fine" Jungkook spoke "I just had a bad past with love" Jungkook spoke "It seems like no matter how hard I try nobody wants to date me" Jungkook spoke, slowly opening up to the elder whom was all ears "Why is that?" Taehyung asked "I'm sure you'll leave to....I have two kids, twins, Ellyda and Kwan" Jungkook spoke "I had them when I was eighteen, my ex girlfriend called, saying she was pregnant and was gonna get rid of them" Jungkook spoke "she said a lot of bad things about them, how they were mistakes, etc....so I told my parents and they kicked me out, I needed money and clothes so I snuck in at night and got my stuff" Jungkook spoke "I stayed at a hotel for a lot of nights, and once the twins were born...I was afraid" Jungkook spoke "I didn't have any parenting skills and I didn't want to hurt them, but something told me to try, and I did...and the moment I held my babies, my life changed, I fell in love, and I would do anything to protect them" Jungkook spoke "after that we stayed at a hotel for a long time, when they were about one, I had enough money to buy us a decent place and at nineteen I did" Jungkook spoke "I worked at my place for years until they shut down, so I found an add for the Kim company, and I took a chance...and here I am...e-explaining my life story...I'm sorry" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled "Hey, it's fine, I'm not gonna jump up and leave because you have kids, in fact I'd love to see some pictures of them" Taehyung spoke and Jungkooks heart raced happily, he smiled the most precious bunny smile ever and began showing pictures of his angels..

And for the first time, Jungkook felt glad to have somebody..

They even exchanged numbers

This would be a friendship, a good one...

-

BLACKPINK SLAYED ME YALL

I DIED!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FLUFF CHAPTER, and some backstory time!

I look like trash!

I look like trash!

Trust me I know.

:3

-Murgen Nim