Chapter 1:not a hero

Louie Duck wasn't the most adventurous guy.in fact: he was quite the opposite.while he did enjoy adventure he loved lazing around more, huey,dewey,webby and scrooge were always so eager for mysteries and action, while the green triplet wasn't enthusiastic. Louie felt like the odd one out sometimes, with his lazy personality. But they,well  he can't help it this was now things were and he was fine with it but this is a story about his life but yeah it's not even the same louie that wanted but hopefully it well get some good or bad in him so could be worse right?

Louie was where he was on every Tuesday; on the couch, drinking some soda.

The show he was watching on the TV was pretty dumb, but he couldn't be bothered changing it. The show was about a hero. A hero who was perfect in every way. They were kind, they were noble, they were honest, they were brave, they were intelligent and they were strong. Louie honestly thought that this was a bad choice. The hero was a little TOO perfect. It wasn't realistic.

Then again, it is just a show.

Louie couldn't help but notice that this "perfect hero" was the complete opposite of him.

Kind? Louie liked to think that he could be kind sometimes, but...he always feels like a ...a jerk sometimes. Like that time when he didn't want to bring Webby to Funso's. Or that time he kept putting Uncle Donald down in front of Uncle Gladstone. That wasn't kind.

Noble? Noble...was Louie noble? He'd...he'd like to be. However, he's known as the Evil Triplet by his family. Sure, it's just a funny title, but if he were nobler, then he probably wouldn't have gotten that title in the first place, right..?

Honest? Please, Louie KNOWS that he's a compulsive liar. It's something that he hates and likes at the same time. On one hand, lying can get him out of bad situations. On the other, it could also get him into trouble. Honest wasn't something he'd associate with himself.

Brave? Louie frowned. Sure, he was brave enough to go on the adventures, but once he's there, he's a total coward. It seems like something is always trying to kill him, so how could he not be?! Still...he's less brave than everyone else, he thinks. He's not like Dewey. It sucks...but he can't really help it, can he?

Intelligent? Louie liked to think he was clever and cunning, but when it came to book smarts...he was alright? He wasn't outstanding like Huey or something, but he wasn't stupid...and he wasn't as great at puzzle solving as Webby, but that was okay...

Strong? Was Louie strong mentally or physically? Neither, he'd say. He's not super strong physically. There, he's pretty average. But mentally? He doesn't know. He's...sensitive, even if he doesn't show it most of the time. Maybe that's why this whole thing bothers him so much.

Wow. He really was the opposite of the perfect hero.

He was perfectly imperfect. That seemed about right. He was always kind of aware, to be honest. Still...he hates it.

He tells himself that it's fine, but something keeps on nagging him.

Whatever, he should just forget it. There's no use beating himself up over it.

"Louie, are you okay?"

Louie snapped out of his thoughts as he saw Webby standing next to the couch. He pushed all of his thoughts down and gave a lazy smile.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you looked kind of...sad...?" She says uncertainly, taking a seat next to him. "You sure you're okay?"

Sad? Oh.

"Ah, it's nothing. I was just thinking about random stuff," Louie said, nonchalantly. Webby frowned.