Redeemed from wages of sin

Dear, LORD we repent of our sins. Please forgive us and cleanse us by your precious blood. O LORD, in your steadfast mercy grant us understanding of your Word that we may treasure and honor them. In Jesus name.

"In Jesus I have redemption through his blood the forgiveness of sins."
Ephesians 1:7

Jesus Christ
If man was able to free himself from sin then there was no need for the son of the Most High God,Jesus Christ to come and dwell among men,be shamefully mistreated and nailed on the cross for our sake.

His coming then confirms that we need the blood of Jesus to be set free from sin since we cannot free ourselves from the wages of sin.

{Please take note of the words in bold.}

Redemption
Redeem
(transitive) To set free by force.
Freedom from what?

[23]For the wages which sin pays is death, but the [bountiful] free gift of God is eternal life through (in union with) Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

The wages of sin is death. Therefore, it is freedom from death.

Blood of Jesus, forgiveness of sins
Jesus speaking to his disciples on the last supper;

... this is My blood of the new covenant, which is being poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. [Exod. 24:6-8.]

Matthew 26:28
H

is blood offers forgiveness.
What is forgiveness?
(It is important to understand what all these words mean that way it becomes easier to digest the whole text.)

Forgiveness from word forgive;
(Transitive) To pardon,to waive any negative feeling or desire for punishment,retribution or compensation.

The blood of Jesus grants us forgiveness,it pardons our sins and waives away any desire for punishment.

✓Another thing,the blood of the lamb clears our sins.

Revelation 7:14
I replied, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they who have come out of the great tribulation (persecution), and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. [Gen. 49:11; Dan. 12:1.]

✓One more,
Revelation 12:11
[11]And they(followers of Jesus Christ) have overcome (conquered) him(ruler of this dark world) by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing].

If we piece that up I have come to understand that,in Jesus I have been freed from the wages of sin which is death through his blood that offers forgiveness of my sincerely repented sins.

That reminds me of this song;
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Yes our sins can be washed away and we can be made whole again.

Glory to the living God!
Indeed the blood of Jesus is precious! It cleanses a sinner and makes them whole again.

#Repent today receive forgiveness,be cleansed by the blood of Jesus for the freedom from the wages of your offenses.

#You are not too lost that God cannot redeem you. It was for this reason that Jesus came so that through him we might be saved. He did not come to condemn but that through him we might be saved. He came to redeem sinners.

Let us pray,
Almighty God we are grateful for your unconditional love for us.
That you let your only son to come and die so that we may receive his life. Thank you we are forever grateful and can never thank you enough. It is my humble prayer that you may seal your Word in our hearts that we may bear fruit in keeping with repentance. We pray this in faith that you've heard our prayers. In Jesus name. Amen

Reader's note
May God's grace be upon you always.