Prayer for non-believers

I often heartly prayed," Please LORD save the non-believers," Not until I came to understand that He does not wish anyone to perish. Rather, He has already provided a solution. Thus there is an effective way to pray for non-believers.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He sent his only begotten son that whosoever will believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

What's needed to be done is for non-believers to believe that through Jesus' blood we are justified. Praise the LORD!

The issue here is that they have not believed...
In Matthew 13:14-15,
With them it is indeed fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah which says;
'You shall indeed hear but never understand,and you shall Indeed see but never perceive.
For this people's heart has grown dull and their ears are heavy of hearing,and their eyes they have closed, lest they should perceive with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and turn for me to heal them.'

With the eyes we perceive(to become aware of something)>>But they have closed their eyes...

With the ears we hear the truth being proclaimed>>But their ears are heavy of hearing...

With the heart we understand the truth>> But the people's heart has grown dull..

Now Faith which is believing in the unseen comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God.

A man once said, "If you don't have faith(that is,you don't believe), you don't have to go on without it... because as it is written faith comes...so it comes! And comes by hearing and hearing the word of God."

Following that and according to the scripture, I believe this is what we ought to pray for non-believers;
•That they will perceive the truth with their eyes.
• They will hear with ears
• And understand with their hearts what is truth and be set free.
•Turn for the LORD to heal them.
Amen.

***There are several other scriptural based prayers we can offer concerning the non believers. I pray that our eyes may be opened that we may understand the scripture and pray according to the will of God.

                        •••
I am grateful I came to learn this from a sermon I listened to and as I was reading this scripture I got the understanding. Praise the LORD.